Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
amazingdude

Do you still play counter strike online?

45 posts in this topic

You sure do like bigger map areas dont you?

Yeah I like maps where people can run, camp, snipe and ambush but still get raped epicly.

I forgot the name of the map you know...its the biggest area map of counterstrike where you have to rescue hostages and when you fire your bullets there is an echoing effect...

I always used to play zombie's on Source back in the day. Then left 4 dead came out. Don't see many decent zombie servers these days >.<

you can play zombie matches in CS :)

Yeah, i hope it will be great to play it both single and multiplayer :D

IDK I actually ended up playing CSS mostly with bots, since the average CSS player was ether using aimbot or didn't need it :P

Depends, ether 20 bots (10 vs 10, or more, if the map could handle it) on medium with all weapons at their disposal (and grenades, they fail with 'em but it's epic lulz), 10 bots (5 vs 5) at expert with limited weps (no SAW's, awps, or smgs) or 3 to 5 enemy bots with a specific type of weapon (usually SAW's, me with a silenced weapon, straight ninja shit).

That's how I usually play it.

I recently reinstalled CSS... it's... different.

Besides the kill cam and dominations from TF2, it seems Valve fucked up the sensitivity... mouse is now limited to 6 instead of 20 unless you use Acceleration which sucks fat dick.