Driver San Francisco PC graphics?

TUN3R

Installed it a few days ago and I couldn't help but notice how different it looks from the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions. It seems to lack uhh... bloom or visual treatment or something. Now I'm not a big fan of ether of these but since the cut scenes seem to be a mixture of cinematic and in-game cuts it's kinda bothering the eye (ex: Tanner's Challenger is yellow in the cut scenes and orange in game).

Any idea WTF was Nubisoft thinking?

• Like 1

My guess is that the bloom / fog malarky on the PS3 version is to reduce the noticability of stuff like jagged edges at far distances and object pop-up. To me, though, it just looks a bit washed - out on the console... Are there not any ingame options to change the fog at all? If not my advice would be to wait for a patch if you really can't stand it or wait until the modding community get their hands on it.

It look's like someone turned the brightness up on their TV's set's or something for the PS3 version

I played the demo for xbox version and graphic's seemed fine to me at the time, but yeah the PS3 does look 'washed out'

I would say PC version looks better, sure I think i can see more jagged line's or whatever, but it seriously looks like brightness is up too high or something on the PS3

Edited by Red_Squirrel_UK

IDK like I said, Tanner's Challenger should be yellow. That kinda' reminds me of the visual treatment from NFS Most Wanted.

Anyway, MrLlamaLlama, the only video options are:

-Resolution

-Graphics (Low, Medium, High)

-V-Sync

-Fullscreen

-Anti-Aliasing which doesn't seem to work