Best Need For Speed game played so far?

amazingdude

Hot Pursuit 2 (2002) and Underground (2003). I also liked Most Wanted a lot but it had one of the worst rubber band A.I.'s ever...

I generally liked all NFS games except Undercover, Shift and Shift 2 Unleashed (not really NFS but whatever).

I never played Nitro but it looks like shit...

Edited by TUN3R

i hated undercover

That game SUCKED. I wanted a relatively cheap racing game so I picked it up and was back at the store a few hours later. I couldn't play it. The way it was set up.. ugh. No words for it.

Underground 1 and 2

Amen. I've still been meaning to pick these up again. They are a blast to play. I still remember all the late nights online just goofing around with my friends. Why can't they make them like this anymore? I have the new one, Run, on pre order hold. But I don't know if I'll actually get it.

Amen. I've still been meaning to pick these up again. They are a blast to play. I still remember all the late nights online just goofing around with my friends. Why can't they make them like this anymore? I have the new one, Run, on pre order hold. But I don't know if I'll actually get it.

I loved the underground series. I hope EA doesn't make Underground 3 because i know they're gonna fuck it up! You can download it online or just buy it. Its only £5 here.

I loved the underground series. I hope EA doesn't make Underground 3 because i know they're gonna fuck it up! You can download it online or just buy it. Its only £5 here.

yeah underground was the best i liked the cars, the city, the events, the unlockables and the rewards are cool. Sadly i dont have the link to download both 1 & 2