Zero RC - Supply Lines ...

if ur problem is that ur running out of gas then ur probably holding down the accelerate button to fly which burns up ur fuel. just use ur fuel to get airborne then u can fly all over the city w/o ever running out.

if ur having another problem w/ this mission try describing it in some sort of detail and i or someone else can probably answer it for u.

• 3 weeks later...

gently caress this shitty ass fucked up mission i hate this i beat this game 40 times going for 41 but i cant pass this fucked up mission keep running out of fuel and i never cheat on this but if this game keeps being a motherfucking bitch ass ho i will have to cheat.ahhhhhhhh im about to break this game go buy some guns and shoot ever mutha fuckin body i see and burn this mutafuckin house down burn the neighbors daughter,chop somebodys dick off shove it up someone ass then join a terriost group blow this mutafuckin country up and if somethin else pisses me off omg this planet is history and nobody will stop me then an alien is going to say earthling why u blow up this planet and i will say a stupid game called gta san andreas wouldnt let me pass my mission so i blew the earth into pisces and ima shove those tiny pices up your unkown alien ass and if they mess with me ima gently caress them up to :bashhead::pissedred::evil:

Edited by C dub

Okay take deep breaths, thats right, have a paper bag, breathe into that, slowly. There, thats better.

You say you've beaten SA 40 times, then you would have done this mission at least that many times, plus failed attempts, so you should have no bother. Lying isnt good.

Not sure how many aliens have PS2s, and even then do they use NTSC or PAL? Are they old enough to play?

finaly gently caress i beat this fucked up mission and i didnt cheat now your planet is safe for now.Aliens might have some type of system but i really dont give a gently caress there is a dead body i just buried at jefferson cemertary just becuase zero is a gay ass gently caress ball and his dumb mission.When i got done with that mission i set his store on fire and killed ever body i saw.o and one more thing im not lying this might be the last time i beat this game.

Edited by C dub

finaly gently caress i beat this fucked up mission and i didnt cheat now your planet is safe for now.Aliens might have some type of system but i really dont give a gently caress there is a dead body i just buried at jefferson cemertary just becuase zero is a gay ass gently caress ball and his dumb mission.When i got done with that mission i set his store on fire and killed ever body i saw.o and one more thing im not lying this might be the last time i beat this game.

Nice longgggggggggg sentence there bud. Nice lie too. If you mean completing the missions, Then it would take you 121 days to beat the storyline 40 times. Thats if you were playing 24 hours non stop. Which I doubt, Highly.

If you mean beating the whole game 100%, You're an absolute liar.

• 4 weeks later...

i agree that this mission is one of the toughest. i give 10/10 for it. im avoiding the mission since i can still open LV for finishing other missions first.

suggestions...maybe we should vote for the toughest mission for SA? how bout it moderator?