Scariest horror game ever played?

amazingdude

Is left 4 dead that scarry?? I find it amusing lol

I dont really like playing horror games (except for L4D n L4D2) thanks to being too curious to see what Resident Evil was like when I was like 5 years old and got shit scarred for 2 months lol

but from seeing a bit of my friends play, I guess Dead Space and Silent Hill Homecoming are kinda scarry

Edited by NickS

Is left 4 dead that scarry?? I find it amusing lol

I dont really like playing horror games (except for L4D n L4D2) thanks to being too curious to see what Resident Evil was like when I was like 5 years old and got shit scarred for 2 months lol

but from seeing a bit of my friends play, I guess Dead Space and Silent Hill Homecoming are kinda scarry

silent hill home coming is a bit scary but what do you think of doom 3?

Amnesia: The Dark Descent. If you attempted to broadcast my speech during the opening 4 minutes I could stomach, you'd probably hit quite a bit of red tape. I used the word fuck around a bazillion times, shit about 3 times more than that, all whilst whimpering like a pussy hiding behind a flower pot I'd acquired within the first 30 seconds to garrison my face against scary monsters.

I forgot about silen hill 2 yeah the pyramid head is a scary character and its story line is great

hey anyone played the game in which the protagonist will find himself on a mission to rescue a boat in a stormy sea along with his team but when they reach the boat the team gets ambushed by some sort of creature the player then wakes up after being hit on the head (do u know the name? i forgot)

I don't play Horror games much, actually I've only played two of 'em: Resident Evil 2 and Left 4 Dead.

Also, the only reason that makes me think L4D is scary is called "Hunter"...

also remember the witch? The female zombie that would be crying if you shoot her she would scream and jump on you and yeah hunter is like a spiderman in the game

I looked up this pyramid head guy in youtube coz I got so curious and all I get is him raping some sort of shit.

so much for being scarry, it actually made me horny! lol

also remember the witch? The female zombie that would be crying if you shoot her she would scream and jump on you and yeah hunter is like a spiderman in the game

The only thing scarry in that game is the tank especially when he knocks out all ur friends and starts chasing u jeezes it was crazy shit

I don't play Horror games much, actually I've only played two of 'em: Resident Evil 2 and Left 4 Dead.

Also, the only reason that makes me think L4D is scary is called "Hunter"...

Pussy XD

And if you're scared of the L4D Hunter then you probably shit yourself when you see the SA Hunter XD

Amnesia: The Dark Descent. If you attempted to broadcast my speech during the opening 4 minutes I could stomach, you'd probably hit quite a bit of red tape. I used the word fuck around a bazillion times, shit about 3 times more than that, all whilst whimpering like a pussy hiding behind a flower pot I'd acquired within the first 30 seconds to garrison my face against scary monsters.

I have been really wanting to play this, but both my computers are dinosaurs now and cannot run it. I am supposed to be getting a new one soon, hopefully it will run on that. I'm glad to hear it is good :D Games that make me want to wet myself are my favorites.

Edited by Little_Chestnut

• 2 weeks later...

This. Amnesia is more like an interactive movie then a game.. Its in First Person, no weapon's just a zippo lighter and this IS the scariest game imo

Doom 3 had it's moments, remember that bit when a woman's voice askes u to follow her, and ur following these bloody footprints then you get to a dead end and all you hear is her say 'they took my baby'.. Then u hear baby crying, now thats some creepy shit!