Tips for young players before using a mod

amazingdude

San Andreas is a must to have game for any hardcore fan of Gta series. It is one of the best in series well lets get to business

here are a few tips you should do before modifying your game

#1. First check which version of gta san andreas are you using. If you are using v2.0 it is adviced that you should downgrade it to good old 1.0 as it supports mods

#2. This is the most important tip for you to remember Always create a backup of your data folder

San Andreas is a must to have game for any hardcore fan of Gta series. It is one of the best in series well lets get to business

here are a few tips you should do before modifying your game

#1. First check which version of gta san andreas are you using. If you are using v2.0 it is adviced that you should downgrade it to good old 1.0 as it supports mods

#2. This is the most important tip for you to remember Always create a backup of your data folder

Nice piece of advice but please don't double post. Use the edit button next time.

#3. Before downloading a mod always make sure that you download a full version and dont at all download a BETA version as it may have a few bugs that could crash up your game

#4. Before installing a mod download a tuitorial for it or refer to youtube

#5. When using a img tool dont delete any original files of the game

#6. If the mod is not working try to contact the mods creator via email provided in readme or dump it.

#7. Always download mods that are latest and updated.

Sorry dude i am on my phone but anyway thanks 4 the advice

#3. Before downloading a mod always make sure that you download a full version and dont at all download a BETA version as it may have a few bugs that could crash up your game

#4. Before installing a mod download a tuitorial for it or refer to youtube

#5. When using a img tool dont delete any original files of the game

#6. If the mod is not working try to contact the mods creator via email provided in readme or dump it.

#7. Always download mods that are latest and updated.

Sorry dude i am on my phone but anyway thanks 4 the advice

Nice tips once again.
  • Like 1