Gerard

Favourite Music Genre

197 posts in this topic

cant stand hip hop (no offence). Im more into older bands like classic rock and 80s music. I mainly buy soundtracks like LOST, Scrubs as I like music as I like the show. The music I listen to depends on what my mood is, like today im pissed off so its rock music.

different kinds of Metal:

In Flames

Machine Head

KoRn

Fear Factory

Amon Amarth

Slayer

SOAD

Mudvayne

Metallica

Gorefest

Hammerfall

And many more

There is no poll, just list the genres and some bands/artists you like. Like the rest 59 posts... Since there are too many genres, and people listen to more genres, not only one (although there are exceptions) it would be pointless to make a poll.

I've broadened my music taste significantly since my last post in september. I find myself liking rock, especially classic rock, more and more with each passing day. Earlier I was listening to Hangar 18 by Megadeth, then Madhouse by Anthrax, then Them Bones by Alice in Chains, plus loads more. I also like some opera music, mainly Pavarotti (because he has many classic songs). Other genres I like are Alternative (Coldplay), Soundtrack (films and games), dance (groove armada), jazz (nina simone), Industrial (mainly terminator) and Jamaican (damien marley, k-jah on gta).

EDIT - Sorry for the bump, I saw the last post date when I hit post reply, and desperately scrambled to post the stop button :bashhead:

Edited by the bossman