Favourite Music Genre

Gerard

In no order:

Indie Rock (Arctic Monkeys <3)

Indie Pop

Indie Electronic ("Justice", "Daft Punk", "Does It Offend You Yeah?")

Lol those are pretty alike, but meh. Alsom no indies on tgtap? Oh and yeah, indies aren't fags.

Punk Rock (Sex Pistols, The Clash, The Ramones)

Heavy Metal (Metallica, Megadeth, Black Sabbath)

Classic Rock N Roll (Led Zepplin [THOUGH THEY ARE A VERY FUCKING OVER RATED BAND], Boston)

80's New Wave (Joy Division :wub:)

BRIT ROCK!!!! OASIS, THE BEATLES (:wub:), ROLLING STONES, THE STONE ROSES. Just love...

Btw, the bands refered aren't really really my favopurite just the ones I listen in each genre.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

I listen to most of the music genres in existence, the only ones I steer clear of are:

• Most modern pop music [i like a lot of 80s pop music, though]
  • Pop rock
  • Modern country music [i like some alternative country like Wilco]
  • Modern RnB
  • Hip-pop and other forms of faux-rap
  • HI-NRG
  • Gay disco
  • Death metal
  • Gore metal [it's just tasteless attention-seeking crap, extreme for the sake of being extreme]
  • Some experimental music [only the elitist, artsy crap that is overcomplicated just for the sake of being so and doesn't really push any boundaries (except those of good taste)]

Also, I have an announcement to make.

70s is not a genre.

80s is not a genre.

90s is not a genre.

That is all.

Edited by MattyDienhoff

• 1 month later...
In no order:

Indie Pop

Lol those are pretty alike, but meh. Alsom no indies on tgtap? Oh and yeah, indies aren't fags.

Classic Rock N Roll (Led Zepplin [THOUGH THEY ARE A VERY FUCKING OVER RATED BAND], Boston)

BRIT ROCK!!!! OASIS, THE BEATLES (:wub:), ROLLING STONES, THE STONE ROSES. Just love...

Btw, the bands refered aren't really really my favopurite just the ones I listen in each genre.

You have amazing music interest DH.

Uhmm. Currently I've been listening to Indie Electronic type of bands, and almost any type of IDM music or any electronic based music... and I love it.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't like any music, I only listen to rap music coming from the state of California. That's all!
I listen to most of old school rap, 80's pop (like the one's in Flashback FM), techno, drum n' bass and a few alternative rock.

Interest in music changed ay? :P

I don't really have a favorite genre but what I've been mostly listening to these days is indie rock(with/without electro)....

In no order:

Indie Pop

Uhmm. Currently I've been listening to Indie Electronic type of bands, and almost any type of IDM music or any electronic based music... and I love it.

I think you should check out a band called Late of The Pier, they are really good, like, rock with electronic, these guys are the fucking future!

• 4 weeks later...
In no order:

Indie Pop

I think you should check out a band called Late of The Pier, they are really good, like, rock with electronic, these guys are the fucking future!

Woah. Funny I found that bands myspace about two weeks ago, not even realizing that you referred that band to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Let me see:

Any rap/hip hop bar the likes of Lil Wayne and 50 Cent.

Drum 'n Bass (the stuff from MSX in GTA3 and LCS.)

Trance, House and similar...

Some reggae

Rap-metal such as Limp Bizkit, Rage Against the Machine and Crazytown

Old pop music like Michael Jackson

Electro

Some classical

I probably listen to anything except heavy rock.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...