#1 Feroci

Feroci

Spin Fury

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 24 September 2011 - 04:23 PM

In my opinion one of the worst feelings is when you make a massive post, and you have lots of anchor tagswithin it, but it breaks every time you edit it. Wouldn't it begreat if you had a simple toolwhich automatically switched all of this broken html code for proper bbcode which is compatible with the forum software.
Well that's what I've done. It basically checks for the mangled code and replaces it, so you don't have to worry about replacing anything by hand. This was born out of years of frustration with having to keep copies of all of my largetopics as when edited they broke. Now it doesn't have to happen.
NB: When copying large pieces of text into the changer, it is normal to not see anything in either box. Just press select all and paste it into the reply box, itwill work.
Enjoy guys!
Here is a direct link . It isn't a time-consuming download as it is only 1.38kb

#2 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 12:25 AM

Not sure I'd ever download, or advise anybody to download ANYTHING from 'goatse.110mb.com' ... ever.

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#3 EvoLuTioN

EvoLuTioN

Call me Evo ...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,442 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 01:17 PM

Good eye man, Good eye.

Reality - An illusion caused by Alcohol Deficiency

Posted Image
xfire|Steam ID : evolutionevoz

#4 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,941 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 12:19 AM

It's safe but I'm not really sure anyone has a use for this. IPB doesn't really let you post with broken code anyway.

#5 Feroci

Feroci

Spin Fury

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:08 AM

goatse.110mb is my friend's personal site so I asked him to put it there. IPB has anchor and jump to tags problem when you post more than 5000 characters.

#6 Miles Pedro Prower

Miles Pedro Prower

The cake is a spy!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:17 AM

If at least it was goatse.cx, it's one of the best websites out there. Too bad it was closed :(

#7 Feroci

Feroci

Spin Fury

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:26 AM

Its goatse.110mb.com a free site hosted by 110mb.com.

#8 Miles Pedro Prower

Miles Pedro Prower

The cake is a spy!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 02:12 AM

I know what 110mb.com is. I was joking about goatse.cx, a shock site that is currently closed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goatse.cx)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users