Connection rape?

TUN3R

My games are laggy (connection wise, PC is fine).

That's the long and short. My in game ping is very high, most notably in:

Team Fortress 2 (50 - 80) Most of the time backstab is completely useless (for real, I'm right behind a heavy and I stab him twice, he doesn't die), other times I accidentally frontstab someone.

Left 4 Dead 2 (don't remember the values but the indicator was red or orange, never green).

SA-MP (150 - 450).

And now comes the shocker, speed test:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1491263100.png

What...

The...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

My speed used to be 98 MB/s download and 79 MB/s upload! Last time my speed was under 20 MB/s was when I was running the motherboard's incorporated network card but I figured that if my network card had broken I wouldn't be able to use the internets at all...

This was sudden, probably started a few days ago. I haven't checked in with my provider, but just in case, could it be a virus or something else?

How the FUCK is you upload 79?!?!?!?! What country are you in? Whos your ISP?

I get 80mb/s download and 31mb/s upload

He's in Romania and his ISP is RDS ... Eastern Europe has insanely fast internet, I think Damjan has similar speeds and he's in Macedonia.

Also fuck off do you get 80 down and 31 up with Sky. Stop lying. Silly boy.

Tuner I have no idea but you have an insanely quick ping from the speedtest server so it doesn't look like that's being limited in any way, wouldn't have thought it was a virus of any kind. Perhaps your ISP is having some bandwidth issues at the moment. Does RDS have a service status page you can check for any issues in your local area?

*Virgin Media

But I can see all the IP addresses you've used to post on this forum, they all resolve to Sky Broadband. If you do actually have Virgin Media at another house or whatever can you do a speedtest and post the results, I'm curious to see if you actually get anywhere near 100Mb, I may be getting that at some point.

Speedtest gives you IMG tag code lol just copy and paste it here. And your IP is weird, they all resolve to Sky but some in Liverpool and some in London. None resolve to Virgin, whereabouts do you actually live?

Also I don't care about TV, just want good internet, those speeds you seem to have are exactly what I want :)

Virgin is the best for broadband. My IP is fine! There might be something wrong with you admin-management-ip-finder thingy.

IMG tag code? I click share this result, and then saved the IMG and uploaded it on ImageShack.

I live in London. South Kensington. I had sky broadband and i got Virgin Broadband in April. At that time, Virgin only rolled out cable for South kensington. A lot of people here use it now. I still have Sky because im on a fucking contract (FUUUUUUUU) and i cant cancel till December.

Ok I visited my provider's website and tested my speed there. It's exactly the same BUT instead of showing my ping it says ''PING: Firewall''. I called support and they said it's most likely the Firewall hatin' me. I didn't set it to limit my internet but anyway, how do I unset it? :P

Speedtest gives you IMG tag code lol just copy and paste it here. And your IP is weird, they all resolve to Sky but some in Liverpool and some in London. None resolve to Virgin, whereabouts do you actually live?

Also I don't care about TV, just want good internet, those speeds you seem to have are exactly what I want :)

Is virgin media based in virginia? Yeah i know, not funny right..

Ok I visited my provider's website and tested my speed there. It's exactly the same BUT instead of showing my ping it says ''PING: Firewall''. I called support and they said it's most likely the Firewall hatin' me. I didn't set it to limit my internet but anyway, how do I unset it? :P

Do the ISPs there give two shits bout your ingame latency? Just asking.