L.A. Noire Is Coming for PC Soon!

MrGrandTheftAuto

In June, R* announced that will be arriving on the PC platform this fall. I got a leaked video and picture (not gonna post it srry). The game's texture resolution is WAYY better than the consoles! There is also a setting for mid-end pcs (Lowest). I really want R* to make Red Dead Redemption for PC :drool:

Developed by Rockstar Leeds and built to run on a wide range of PCs, L.A. Noire's robust feature customization includes keyboard remapping and gamepad functionality to both optimize and customize performance and user experience. Along with increased fidelity and improved graphical enhancements, the PC version will also feature 3D support for an even greater sense of interaction and immersion within a painstakingly detailed 1940s Los Angeles.

Originally developed by Team Bondi in conjunction with Rockstar Games, L.A. Noire is a crime thriller set in post World War II Los Angeles. As Detective Cole Phelps, players must search for clues, interrogate suspects and chase down criminals to solve a series of cases based on real world incidents. As he rises through the ranks of the LAPD, Phelps comes face-to-face with the corrupt heart of Los Angeles: from fallen starlets to double-dealing police officers and the vast reaches of the criminal underworld and finally, the darkness of his own personal demons.

Visit www.rockstargames.com/lanoire and stay tuned for the PC version release date announcement. :dribble:

L.A. Noire PC will be “AMD approved”

We know that a lot of PC gamers – and owners of AMD’s graphics cards – were a little disappointed with most triple-A titles as they were optimized for green team’s cards. Well, apparently this won’t be the case with the highly anticipated PC version of L.A: Noire as AMD has already included and improved the game’s Crossfire performance.

According to the latest release notes of AMD’s Catalyst Drivers, the game’s Crossfire performance has been improved. On the other hand, we don’t know anything about Nvidia’s plans and whether they will release a properly working SLI profile before the game’s launch. In fact, while browsing the entire SLI profile list with Nvidia’s Inspector Tool we couldn’t find any profile for Rockstar’s game so this is something that the “Green-ers” should definitely take into account.

Edited by MrGrandTheftAuto

AMD sucks.

Fanboysm facts aside, Rockstar Leeds ported TLaD to PC wile IV and TBoGT were ported by R* Toronto right? Seeing as TLAD runs better than the other two I'd say this is a smart move.

I just hope controls don't suck like in Bully though, or at least don't suck more than IV's.

Edited by TUN3R

Didn't play Bully (it's banned here), but my friends who played (pirate, obviously) say it's awful. Anyways, I'd love to get LA Noire for PC, but I don't think my crappy PC would run it (GTA IV ran bad on med-low settings).

If Bully was banned I'm having a hard time believing LA Noire won't be. Or GTA IV.

In June, R* announced that will be arriving on the PC platform this fall. I got a leaked video and picture (not gonna post it srry). The game's texture resolution is WAYY better than the consoles! There is also a setting for mid-end pcs (Lowest). I really want R* to make Red Dead Redemption for PC :drool:

wat.

-----

Pretty much looking forward for it, I've always liked to watch the gameplay videos for the consoles and I like the game's nature a lot.

I didnt know Bully got banned? :/ I live in the UK and I bought the game from Game.

On PS3 the game didn't run that well with a lot of texture pop-in, but of course on PC it'll be the real deal. If I didn't already own the game I'd definitely buy it.

Ur right. It will run better on PCs. Because its also got 3D. I run IV and others on high settings with over 70FPS. I use ENB and Ice enhancer. Im just waiting for the release date announcement so i can pre-order it.

Steam isn't even available here. We have to buy game using International credit cards, as they don't accept "Only valid in Brazil" ones :(

Really :o? Sucks to be you. I think Steam is shit.

Pretty much looking forward for it, I've always liked to watch the gameplay videos for the consoles and I like the game's nature a lot.

:D Same

Ur right. It will run better on PCs. Because its also got 3D. I run IV and others on high settings with over 70FPS. I use ENB and Ice enhancer. Im just waiting for the release date announcement so i can pre-order it.

PC's stolen from the Pentagon don't count. A mid-range PC can barely run GTA IV on the lowest.

Let's not forget that GTA IV had plenty of bugs on PS3 and they only got 10 times worse when it came to PC...

PC's stolen from the Pentagon don't count. A mid-range PC can barely run GTA IV on the lowest.

Let's not forget that GTA IV had plenty of bugs on PS3 and they only got 10 times worse when it came to PC...

LOL my PC is not stolen from the Pentagon and you're right there are lots of bugs. A mid-range PC CAN run IV but with lowest settings with some commandline tweaks

I ran GTA IV on a Pentium 4 with only 768 MB of RAM. Running it isn't the problem as long as you've got a Shader 3 compatible GPU, the problem is it takes some investment for it to run well enough so that it's worth playing.

Anyway seeing as I can't even run GTA IV decently on a high-end GPU I'll let you draw the conclusion :P

Nope, I'm from Brazil. Unfortunately :(

Unforunately? aww, don't put urself down like that mate! hey, brazilian girls are total hottie's!! hehehe

I have yet to play L.A noire, but i rather have red dead redemption any day.. They cud do a mod so u can drive that car thats already in the game!

Edited by Red_Squirrel_UK