Okay great i'm leaving

insane_pyro28

I'm sick and tired of this forum changing hosts and getting hacked and always having to register new accounts, and I lost all my hard earned items from the last forum...and I'm just getting sick of this forum now...

you can all remember this as the day that...I the spammer (insane_pyro28) left the GTA Place.

If you need to contact me I'll probably be back next week no doubt ;)

I'm sick and tired of this forum changing hosts and getting hacked and always having to register new accounts, and I lost all my hard earned items from the last forum...and I'm just getting sick of this forum now...

you can all remember this as the day that...I the spammer (insane_pyro28) left the GTA Place.

If you need to contact me I'll probably be back next week no doubt ;)

He has a point there <_<:angry:<_<

Well i can assure you we wont be changing hosts again and i highly doubt we will get hacked again, and if we do i have regular backups we can revert to

anyway if your leaving why did you bother registering again and making a topic about it?

and yeah you probably will be back next week :P

loads of people do that on forums, bl0ss0m did it twice on GTABoards