• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:53 PM

IPB ImageFollowing on from last week's news of GTA3 coming to the Mac App Store, we can now tell you that Vice City is also now available at the same price of £10.49 ($14.99 / 11,99 €).

Receiving mostly 5 star ratings from customers who have purchased the game already, it's safe to say gamers are happy with the release, as they were with GTA3. Next week will see the completion of the trilogy's arrival on the Mac App Store, with the release of San Andreas. We'll let you know when it hits.
  • Huckleberry Pie likes this

#2 TUN3R

TUN3R

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:34 PM

It's GTA of course they are happy duh.

#3 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 03:45 PM

Well if it was a shitty port that ran like crap then they wouldn't. My point was R* did a good job.

#4 Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice

Bugstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,022 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 03:56 PM

I wonder if it's that easy converting GTA to Mac. Rockstar seems to be doing it in a very fast time-frame, I just hope they aren't shitty ports as I haven't tested them. (No Mac)

Posted Image

#5 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,821 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 11:35 PM

I think if this'd happened (the conversion between platforms) back on the game's release there would've been quite a few hiccups. Given that macs these days are getting pretty powerful it probably compensates. Plus there's no limit to the Genius of R*.

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#6 TUN3R

TUN3R

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 12:18 AM

I doubt you can port VC badly... then again GTA SA only ran perfectly after I got the 550 so...

#7 MrGrandTheftAuto

MrGrandTheftAuto

Rockstar Leeds

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:42 AM

I tried it and i loved it! Its not a shitty port!! Cant wait for SA :D

R* did a good job.

^
:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic