Whenever I play GTA IV 188.8.131.52 (steam version) and GTA EFLC 184.108.40.206 (CD version) with car mods, if I install more than 4 car mods, or if I install a car pack, the roads always disappear and the buildings always disappear and it's so annoying. When this happens, I can't spawn any cars from the Simple Native Trainer, and Simple Native trainer freezes.
Is there anybody, I mean anybody out there that knows how to solve this problem? This has been driving me insane ever since i got this game nobody will help everyone is CLUELESS
Here are the mods I'm using:
1. Rextex128's car pack (a guy from youtube)
2. ENB Series 0.082 rextex128 settings
3. Better City Textures (7GB of textures)
4. Road Textures by Fonia
5. ELS police lighting system v5
Let me clear up a few questions you may have
1. Yes I've tried turning down my settings, it DOES NOT WORK. So don't recommend that I turn down my settings.
2. I'm pretty sure my specs EXCEED the recommended requirements for this game. Core i5 Sandy bridge, GTX 580, 8GB of ram....
3. Reinstalling default cars fixes the problems, but I don't want the sh*tty default cars.
Sorry if I come off as rude, but I am just so frustrated. I have constantly been restarting GTA IV, constantly reinstalling this crap, and nothing that I try seems to work, and the menu music is beginning to DRIVE ME INSANE.
Please help me before I put a gun to my head I swear
Edited by DJ_Guttah, 16 August 2011 - 07:20 AM.