Got Ink?

Spaz The Great

I spent a couple of days designing one, and then entirely scrapped it and went in an entirely new direction... Came up with a couple promising ideas, and then scrapped them again before ending up with what I got.

That's all you have to say about tattoos, is "gross"?

Ye.

Very cool, props to you for designing your own tattoo. I wish I could do the same :P We're not really artists though. I kind of want the eye, ya know. From the Tool album. But at the same time, I really don't. I want something of my own.

Don't let me lie to you, the original design is someone else's((although not many people have seen it)), and the tattoo artist dressed it up a bit for me.

And the eye is cool, but it's probably over-done. A lot of people are put off to getting "over-done tattoos". I'm planning on a couple more((it REALLY IS ADDICTING)). I want the triforce on my right hand, and a big Bat Symbol on my chest.

Honestly, the pain is NOTHING like what they make it out to be. I HATE needles and have NO pain tolerance, and it was no problem for me at all. But it itches like a BITCH while it's healing.

I heard they cause cancer or some shit

*ahem*

This is a list of things that also apparently give you cancer. Like bacon? See you in hell.... Like Chicken? 6 feet under... Flying? - No can do...Bread? - Tough break.

AIR POLLUTION

AIR TRAVEL

ALCOHOL

ALLERGIES

ARTIFICIAL FLAVOURS

ARTIFICIAL LIGHT

ASBESTOS (as if it wasn’t bad enough already)

ASPIRIN

BABIES

BABY BOTTLES

BABY FOOD

BACON

BARBEQUES

BEEF

BEER

BEING A BLACK PERSON

BEING A WOMAN.

BEING A MAN

BEING SOUTHERN

BISCUITS

BLOWJOBS

BRAS

BREAD

BREAST FEEDING

BREAST IMPLANTS

BROKEN HEARTS

BUBBLE BATH

BURGERS.

CAFFINE

CALCUIM

CANDLE-LIT DINNERS

CANNED FOOD

CARBOHYDRATES

CARS

CEREAL

CHEESE

CHICKEN

CHILDLESSNESS

CHILDREN

CHILDREN’S FOOD

CHILLIS

CHINESE MEDICINE

CHIPS

CHLORINE

CHOCLATE

CITY LIVING

CLIMATE CHANGE

COCA COLA

COD LIVER OIL

COFFEE

CONSTIPATION

CONTRACEPTIVE PILLS

COOKING

CORDLESS PHONES ..

CRAYONS

DEODRANT

DIETING

DOGS

EGGS

ELECTRICITY

ENGLISH BREAKFAST

FACEBOOK

FALSE NAILS

FATHERHOOD

FIBRE

FISH

FIZZY DRINKS

FLIP FLOPS

FLY SPRAY

FRUIT

FRUIT JUICE

GARDENS

GRAPEFRUIT

HAIR DYE

HAM

HEIGHT

HONEY

HOT DRINKS

HRT

INTERNET

IVF

KIDNEY TRANSPLATS

LAMB

LARGE HEADS

LEFT-HANDEDNESS

LIPSTICK

LIVER TRANSPLANTS

MENOPAUSE

MENSTRUATION

METAL

MILK

MOBILE PHONES

MODERN LIVING

MONEY

MORPHINE

MOUTHWASH

NUCLEAR POWER (there is no hint of irony in this article)

OBESITY

OESTROGEN

OLDER FATHERS

PASTRY

PEANUT BUTTER

PERFUME

PICKLES

PIZZA

PLASTIC BAGS

PORK

POTATOES

POVERTY

PREGNANCY

RADIOACTIVITY (again, just no irony whatsoever)

RICE

SAUSAGES

RETIREMENT

SEX

SHAVING

SKIING

SOUP

SPACE TRAVEL

SUN CREAM

TALCUM POWDER

TEA

TEEN SEX

THIRD HAND SMOKE

VITAMINS

WATER

WI-FI

WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE

WORKING

X-RAYS

Sounds like you might be a little bit fucked already.

http://hellokinsella.posterous.com/the-daily-mail-list-of-things-that-give-you-c sauce.

And these guys are notoriously sensationalist, and still no mention of tattoos. Sex however, is definitely bad.

• Like 2

Well there goes our lives... I still don't get how you get cancer from babies though :huh:

anyways back to topic, I reckon non permanent (forgot the word for it) tattoos are better coz that means we can have new tattoos every 2 weeks or so and they're not so expensive.

Just wondering, doesn't permanent tattoos wear out or somethin, like the colours fade away after some long time?

Don't let me lie to you, the original design is someone else's((although not many people have seen it)), and the tattoo artist dressed it up a bit for me.

And the eye is cool, but it's probably over-done. A lot of people are put off to getting "over-done tattoos". I'm planning on a couple more((it REALLY IS ADDICTING)). I want the triforce on my right hand, and a big Bat Symbol on my chest.

Honestly, the pain is NOTHING like what they make it out to be. I HATE needles and have NO pain tolerance, and it was no problem for me at all. But it itches like a BITCH while it's healing.

Yeah, exactly why I don't want to get it, even though I really like it. When I decide on what I want, I want to have no doubt, ya know? And the pain thing is good.. although I wouldn't think it hurts on the shoulder. For awhile I was thinking of putting something on the insides of my upper arm (Y'know, that really sensitive part on the inside of your biceps. Saying "Pursue Happiness" One word per arm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It looks good but uh, when you're 60 and you catch a glimpse of it in the mirror, will you feel stupid? Either that or have it removed somehow. Hell might even be DIY removal kits in the future that make it all easy.

Actually, they have DIY removal kits at Walmart, now. Don't know how well they work.

And no, I don't think I'll feel stupid about any of the tattoos I will get. I try to stay pretty true to myself, so unless I become ashamed of myself, I shouldn't feel stupid about them.

I like the tat, Llama. But I have to be the one who points out that either your back is reeaaalllly skinny, or you did not get that on your back. Do you have any others? Plan on getting any others?

Thought about this so much.

I lolled actually, the second reply mentioned tattoing the Tool eye, I've had the same idea. In fact I've once thought about the eye spiral from the Lateralus vynil would make a badass tattoo. If I got that I'd also get

"I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me.

And following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been."

I've also thought about inking lyrics from another Tool song, 46 & 2:

"I choose to live and to

Lie, kill and give and to

Die, learn and love and to

Do what it takes to step through."

(yes, I'm a huge Tool fan)

I will definetly get the Black Flag bars some day, I don't care if it's typical or whatever, not only is it a great logo, but it is also such an amazing band..

50355_52454899023_4670_n.jpg