Ice Enhancer Mod

MrLlamaLlama

Now, for those of you who lurk gaming websites and so on, you may have seen news of this mod floating around.

I put off downloading it for a while but tonight I took the plunge and it was to coin a phrase - eyegasmicallyjizzinducinglyepic. If your PC's got the stones to stand up to it it's well worth a download. I'm going to go off now and download a bunch of car mods and shit and possibly pleasure myself to the sheer beauty. As a note, I ran IV at a solid 60fps all maxed on the specs in my sig, now getting 35-40 area.

Just spreading the love.

Oh it's that graphics mod I saw some time ago on YouTube... mmm yeah I don't know, the game kinda' looks realistic with it (sort of) but also a bit un-stylish...

Plus my PC can barely take GTA IV as it is lol. I just wish I could enable semi-smooth shadows without my game running like a roller coaster on bricks.

I run multiplayer just fine on my unpatched 'complete edition'. It's just alot more fun if you have a few friends to play with / against. There's no real fun in playing randommers to me.

Agreed! Especially since 90% of 'em are cheators :P