Sign in to follow this  
Mpilk901

Running with Rifles

Mpilk901    16

I thought I'd share with all of you a great indie game called Running with Rifles which I came across. The game is currently in pre-alpha stages so it is nowhere near finished, but it is still quite a bit of fun.

It's only 16mb and is free to download, you can download it from their website which is linked at the bottom. The objective of the game is to control all of the territory's. As you kill more people, your rank increases and soldiers are more likely to follow you into combat. If your bored then check it out!

http://www.modulaatio.com/runningwithrifles/

I think it should run fairly easy on most pc's. There isn't a mac version as of now though.

TUN3R    67

lol why wouldn't any PC be able to run it... problem is I don't know if I'd be able to see anything on my 1024 x 768 monitor.

Mpilk901    16

lol why wouldn't any PC be able to run it... problem is I don't know if I'd be able to see anything on my 1024 x 768 monitor.

Maybe don't have a very good pc for gaming? Might be a console gamer.

Don't see why you wouldn't be able to see anything, 1024 x 768 might be small but it does the job

TUN3R    67

Lol maybe not everyone has a good enough PC to run Crysis 2 but this doesn't look like a resource whore :P

Not my kind of game anyway, but seems to run just fine.

Damjan    11

Lol maybe not everyone has a good enough PC to run Crysis 2 but this doesn't look like a resource whore :P

Not my kind of game anyway, but seems to run just fine.

Don't blame Crysis 2.Blame IV with latest patch.Try playing that on very high and then you'll see what i'm talking about.

OT: Looks good to pass the time, will give it a shot.