Pc Costs

TommyVercitti

To record games without lagging so badly you don't need a good CPU. I recorded just fine on my old Pentium 4. You need a good recording device, ether hardware or software.

Recording hardware costs about 200$, as for software the best is Fraps which you're probably using already. I rarely hit 1 - 10 second lag spykes with it but 75% of the time it records smoothly.

As for the CPU prices, I don't know if they are smaller in Turkey but I doubt PC parts are cheap enough to be worth a trip there...

I got my PC from a warehouse-sale, just like getting it from a shop but much cheaper (basic price + shipping + TVA, shops charge extra besides these). If you know any hardware warehouses in your country it might be worth checking out.

Well I am using Fraps and first time was today and it doesn't lag so much and if you have seen the topic about my pc lagging when recording you can see my processor (Intel)but i thought if there was a better but cheaper PC 'round the north

I've never used Fraps, try recording with a plain jane camcorder off LCD flatscreen, it works much, much better then CRT tubes of yesteryear, and as for CPU, I got an i3 Intel dual core WITH HyperThreading, what you want is a multicore in that range, perhaps, if not Core2Duo or Core2Quad, ....that being Intel i3, i5, or i7

They got Sandy Beach Intel chipset squared away now, if you wanna risk it. The CPUs for those are 1155 socket.

775 covers the 800 bus or higher Dual Core, and then AMD is your other choice. I have an old DDR board AMD64 939 Socket Ultra nForce4, that one is old but still works with the first DUAL CORE AMD64s for that socket type.