GTA 5 Screens?

EvoLuTioN

I think its more of a camera shake than blur.. which is probably what one would be doing while secretly snapping pics of a preview build of a game like Gta.

And are custom map mods possible in Gta4? Haven't been following the mod community as much. I can't remember a place with tree like that and what looks like a pool and that building there in the game or expansions.

Exactly what Chris said. If you're going through all the trouble to leak screens, then surely you'd at least leak a good one. Als looks a bit like that photoshop effect 16 year old girls like to use for their FB. Or at least Dutch girls tend to like it. On top of that the guy couldn't keep his hand still. I go for fake.

And the first one looks a bit too Vice City'ish. I would prefer VC to another LC GTA. Even better would be a net GTA set in in San Andreas, I loved that game..

I think its more of a camera shake than blur.. which is probably what one would be doing while secretly snapping pics of a preview build of a game like Gta.

And are custom map mods possible in Gta4? Haven't been following the mod community as much. I can't remember a place with tree like that and what looks like a pool and that building there in the game or expansions.

Yep, there has been a bunch of custom map conversion mods at GTAForums, with the usual III-era maps being shoved in the RAGE engine.

As for the screens, it could be shooped; the IV-styled HUD looks like a giveaway as GTA5 may be significantly different from the previous game. It may not even follow the IV canon, too.

Yep, there has been a bunch of custom map conversion mods at GTAForums, with the usual III-era maps being shoved in the RAGE engine.

As for the screens, it could be shooped; the IV-styled HUD looks like a giveaway as GTA5 may be significantly different from the previous game. It may not even follow the IV canon, too.

Or Photoshop...

Fake.But, I'd love if VC was redone with a new look.That game deserves to prove itself to other players, once more.

But SA would pwn even more :hurrhurr:

Taking things sequentially is cool but considering how long GTA 5 is taking to develop we'd probably get SA 2 in... 2069?

• 7 months later...

Those screens are definite fakes. We have seen the GTA V logo, at Grand Theft Wiki and in the GTA V trailer. The logo on those screens are not the right colouring, and neither do they match. Also, that guy looks too much like a disorted Niko. The blurriness is also what makes it look fake, as a real leak would be clear as crystal.

The top screen looks exactly like the GTA VC opening card, except with "V" instead of "Vice City". As for the screens, it could be shooped; the IV-styled HUD looks like a giveaway as GTA5 may be significantly different from the previous game. It may not even follow the IV canon, too. Also, the bottom screen looks photoshopped.

Edited by MrLanceVanceDance