GTA SA NOSE-HEAD PROBLEM?!?

Guys!!! You really need to HELP me! I got problem! My GTA is crazy outta here! The fat ballas guys become with one long arm and one normal, then their head is like in 2D, and their noses are f**king BIG!!! HELP!!! Something really strange happend!!! Here's a link of a video to see the actuall gameplay! Hope you Help!!! Click here to go to the video.

Unassigned vertexes in the mesh or vertexes assigned to the wrong bones.  Bone ID, type, index, or some other property may be incorrect.  Bones could also be incorrectly positioned as well.  Possible corrupt animation files.  Could actually be caused by one or several of many things.

If this happened after installing a mod try seeing what happens if you uninstall it.  If this is not the case, then your gta3.img archive or animation files got corrupted somehow and needs to be fixed, replaced, or reinstalled.

Edited by Masked Marauder

Unassigned vertexes in the mesh or vertexes assigned to the wrong bones.  Bone ID, type, index, or some other property may be incorrect.  Bones could also be incorrectly positioned as well.  Possible corrupt animation files.  Could actually be caused by one or several of many things.

If this happened after installing a mod try seeing what happens if you uninstall it.  If this is not the case, then your gta3.img archive or animation files got corrupted somehow and needs to be fixed, replaced, or reinstalled.

OK, so i deleted the endrophin animation, nothing happend. Then i search for a backup torrent gta3.img, i replace it, and YEAYYYYYY!!!!!!! IT'S FIXED!!! THANKS TO YOU, NOW I CAN FINALLY PLAY GTA SA WITH NO PROBLEMS, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! LOVE YOU, MAN!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

• Like 2