6 replies to this topic

#1 MarkMarkovic

MarkMarkovic

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Macedonia, Republic of 

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:12 PM

Guys!!! You really need to HELP me! I got problem! My GTA is crazy outta here! The fat ballas guys become with one long arm and one normal, then their head is like in 2D, and their noses are f**king BIG!!! HELP!!! Something really strange happend!!! Here's a link of a video to see the actuall gameplay! Hope you Help!!! Click here to go to the video.

#2 Masked Marauder

Masked Marauder

Fairweather Fiend

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 09:22 PM

Unassigned vertexes in the mesh or vertexes assigned to the wrong bones.  Bone ID, type, index, or some other property may be incorrect.  Bones could also be incorrectly positioned as well.  Possible corrupt animation files.  Could actually be caused by one or several of many things.

If this happened after installing a mod try seeing what happens if you uninstall it.  If this is not the case, then your gta3.img archive or animation files got corrupted somehow and needs to be fixed, replaced, or reinstalled.

Edited by Masked Marauder, 01 May 2011 - 11:47 PM.

#3 Huckleberry Pie

Huckleberry Pie

"There's always something,"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,972 posts
  • Philippines 

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:14 AM

Yep, it could be caused by a corrupted GTA3 archive file.

Posted Image

Ubisoft should take a look at this...
"We love Him because He first loved us." - 1 John 4:9-10

#4 TUN3R

TUN3R

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:04 AM

Omg that's hilarious XD

#5 MarkMarkovic

MarkMarkovic

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Macedonia, Republic of 

Posted 02 May 2011 - 08:50 AM

Unassigned vertexes in the mesh or vertexes assigned to the wrong bones.  Bone ID, type, index, or some other property may be incorrect.  Bones could also be incorrectly positioned as well.  Possible corrupt animation files.  Could actually be caused by one or several of many things.

If this happened after installing a mod try seeing what happens if you uninstall it.  If this is not the case, then your gta3.img archive or animation files got corrupted somehow and needs to be fixed, replaced, or reinstalled.

OK, so i deleted the endrophin animation, nothing happend. Then i search for a backup torrent gta3.img, i replace it, and YEAYYYYYY!!!!!!! IT'S FIXED!!! THANKS TO YOU, NOW I CAN FINALLY PLAY GTA SA WITH NO PROBLEMS, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! LOVE YOU, MAN!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

#6 Huckleberry Pie

Huckleberry Pie

"There's always something,"

• Members
  • 2,972 posts
  • Philippines 

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:50 PM

Yeah, but remember that we do not in any way support illegally downloaded versions of any game, be it GTA or anything else.

Posted Image

Ubisoft should take a look at this...
"We love Him because He first loved us." - 1 John 4:9-10

#7 Masked Marauder

Masked Marauder

Fairweather Fiend

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 01:33 PM

...THANK YOU!!!!

You are welcome- glad to help. Happy gaming.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users