gang mod

alinake

Hello everyone i am new on the forum and i want to ask you how to mod something on gangs!I want to mod the weapons they carry and also if posible to put them on other gangs teritory to start a wae for example i want to mod the diablos for example instead of having baseball bats and others with theyr punch i want them to make them carry ak47 and M1 i duno whats the real name of that weapon and to put them in a turf war with the mafia(pistols and shotguns)and the diablos can be seen in hepburn and saint marks and the mafia in saint marks and hepburn (just like in the mission triads and tribulations)!Can some1 plz help me with this?

respect!

Different gangs can be put in any areas where there are pedestrians, mostly by modifying the "pedgrp.dat" data file. I have populated entire blocks with nothing but gangs then sat in my bulletproof Patriot and enjoyed watching them mow each other down for hours of nonstop amusement. "Default.ide", "ped.dat", and "pedstats.dat" can also be tweaked somewhat to produce different results. There are several mods available that do this already.

As far as what weapons they carry I am not sure; I have never tried making that modification. That could be part of the "main.scm" if I remember correctly from dabbling with other stuff, which would require some scripting knowledge to make changes. I doubt if it is "hard coded" into the game, but perhaps someone else knows more about that.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Like mentioned above, much of your request can be accomplished through the pedgrp file. I have modded it a little, and accept your task of a Gang War Mod! In the meantime, please observe my existing mods, include a mod that eliminates Gang Violence towards the player, which likely will aid in game play during the Gang War mod.

http://allen.jonesinggames.com/mods