Sign in to follow this  
umadniko

what music do you listen from any GTA radio

Post what radio station and track do you most listen to while playing GTA and is can be from any GTA series

GTA 4 / EFLC

Stevie Mac - Lovin you more

Stonebridge - Feat - Therese - Put'Em High

Marly - You never know

Swizz Beat - Topdown " My favorites " :hurrhurr:

All ROCK music, though I think for GTA4, the choices settled upon were definitely uninspired. Though some artists I liked, the songs were not great. So kinda half and half. I like some juxtoposition within game play and music, and Rockstar wanted music to fit the place and setting, to start with as a focal point. Of course, V ROCK actually inspired from the REAL Z-ROCK radio.... which was syndicated in the USA

GTA3 - Usually Head radio and Lips 106, but all stations in this game are epic and nostalgic for me :)

Vice City - Flash FM, Wildstyle and Wave 103 ftw, but Vrock, Fever and Emotion have songs I like aswell. if I'm not listening to music, i'll listen to vcpr or k-chat, Maurice Chavez is legendary and the k-chat host has a mesmerizing voice.

San Andreas - K-DST, Radio Los Santos and WCTR, love listening to the news feeds that play throughout the storyline.

LCS - Lips 106 takes the cake for me here, all songs are awesome, LCFR is good but I didnt find it as entertaining as the talk shows in other games. Head Radio is a close second.

VCS - Flash and Fresh FM are just amazing, even better than VC's soundtrack which i used to think couldn't be toppled, the various Shows/Plays on VCPR are comedy gold, had me (literally) ROFL'ing and in hysterics, especially Bait and Switch.

GTA IV - Vladivostok FM (especially the TBOGT version). House music is my passion!