#1 umadniko

umadniko

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 26 April 2011 - 03:41 AM

Post what radio station and track do you most listen to while playing GTA and is can be from any GTA series

GTA 4 / EFLC
Stevie Mac - Lovin you more
Stonebridge - Feat - Therese - Put'Em High
Marly - You never know
Swizz Beat - Topdown " My favorites " :hurrhurr:

#2 Seven

Seven

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 26 June 2011 - 03:59 PM

I personally, Love GTA San Andreas; The radio los santos, as in the Eazy-E Ice cube, etc NWA my favorite type of music to listen to.

#3 BlackListedB

BlackListedB

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 07:47 PM

All ROCK music, though I think for GTA4, the choices settled upon were definitely uninspired. Though some artists I liked, the songs were not great. So kinda half and half. I like some juxtoposition within game play and music, and Rockstar wanted music to fit the place and setting, to start with as a focal point. Of course, V ROCK actually inspired from the REAL Z-ROCK radio.... which was syndicated in the USA

#4 TNF

TNF

Party Patrol

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,399 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 02 August 2011 - 10:23 AM

GTA3 - Usually Head radio and Lips 106, but all stations in this game are epic and nostalgic for me :)

Vice City - Flash FM, Wildstyle and Wave 103 ftw, but Vrock, Fever and Emotion have songs I like aswell. if I'm not listening to music, i'll listen to vcpr or k-chat, Maurice Chavez is legendary and the k-chat host has a mesmerizing voice.

San Andreas - K-DST, Radio Los Santos and WCTR, love listening to the news feeds that play throughout the storyline.

LCS - Lips 106 takes the cake for me here, all songs are awesome, LCFR is good but I didnt find it as entertaining as the talk shows in other games. Head Radio is a close second.

VCS - Flash and Fresh FM are just amazing, even better than VC's soundtrack which i used to think couldn't be toppled, the various Shows/Plays on VCPR are comedy gold, had me (literally) ROFL'ing and in hysterics, especially Bait and Switch.

GTA IV - Vladivostok FM (especially the TBOGT version). House music is my passion!

#5 amazingdude

amazingdude

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 27 September 2011 - 07:22 PM

Gta sa- radio X (cult of personality, welcome to the jungle)
Radio Los Santos - check yo self, today was a good day
+ k-dst, sfur, wctr and bounce FM

#6 MrLanceVanceDance

MrLanceVanceDance

Consigliere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 01 January 2012 - 11:16 AM

I listen to V-Rock music most of the time. It well and truly ROCKS!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users