Does Cheat Mess Saved Game

Hi there i keep reading in places about not saving game while a cheat is active. Is this true. I have not tried a cheat code yet. Where do i type it. If i type it in gameplay will it work?as different key do diferent parts in the game so not sure if it will work, i will try it. Also once i have typed a cheat say the HESOYAM health amour $250 one. How do i deactivate and can i save my game with this in place. Let me know thanks

There're a few consequences... Like the disability to complete mission "Madd Dogg" in Las Venturas. Or not being able to get 100%... The reason of cheats is not to help you throughout the game, it's mainly for more fun.

Hi guys, i only used the cheat once for the money thing for a bit of fun, i ended up saving it. But now i am near end of Los Santos missions, I wish there was a way to disably cheat, Also I dont want to start game from begining, as i want to move to next sity and start new missions.

• 3 weeks later...
There're a few consequences... Like the disability to complete mission "Madd Dogg" in Las Venturas. Or not being able to get 100%... The reason of cheats is not to help you throughout the game, it's mainly for more fun.

The fuck? I cheated over 147 times before completing Madd Dogg in LV and it completed perfectly. Also, cheating does not hinder your ability for 100% in SA (just in the PS2 version of VC with the health cheat) Ok, so shut up and check your info before posting!

Not-n00bied cheat info:

Ok, it is safe to enter all cheats and save EXCEPT any cheats having to do with car or ped abilities, including but not limited too:

• Cars (or Boats fly)
  • Cars drive on water
  • Peds Riot
  • Peds have weapons
  • Peds attack
  • Cmode (Peds riot in LS like in final mission strand
  • Any other ped or vehicle related cheat
    I've never saved with never wanted so I can't confirm if it is safe. Also, vehicle spawns are pretty ok. I say don't save with the ped or vechile ability codes because the vehicle ability codes corrupt files and peds codes can't deactivate.

People please!! ok look to me for help. the cheats only have a nagetive outcome if u use theme more than 750 times and yes it is a goog idea to ternof peds cheats befor you save. from now on ask me about this kinds of Qs i know it all. trust me i have alread gone crazy with people. me=crazy :bashhead: