Strip Clubs and Women

Hi there guys and girls, I just wanted to know about the strip clubs. I have just started the game on PC. After a few missions i decided to visit the strip joint the pig pen. Pay $100 for a private dance which does not last long and also she does not even strip for me. Why is this. Is it even posible to have sex in the game or even kiss a women. Where is the romance lol. Cant even pick up a hooker lol

Also how do you interact with people when u are walking around. I keep pressing Y button to try to talk to people when at bar or clubs or outdoors, but i cant. Is this even posible in the game. If someone can let me know on these that would be great. Other then that the game is great.

Hi there guys and girls, I just wanted to know about the strip clubs. I have just started the game on PC. After a few missions i decided to visit the strip joint the pig pen.  Pay $100 for a private dance which does not last long and also she does not even strip for me. Why is this.  Is it even posible to have sex in the game or even kiss a women.  Where is the romance lol. Cant even pick up a hooker lol

Also how do you interact with people when u are walking around. I keep pressing Y button to try to talk to people when at bar or clubs or outdoors, but i cant.  Is this even posible in the game.  If someone can let me know on these that would be great. Other then that the game is great.

No the stripper just moves around and that is it.

To pick up hookers, get a good car, find a hooker, press horn. She will ask if you want a good time or not, press positive and she will get in. Go to a secure spot and wait.

To kiss your girlfriend, go and face them and press a button.

You cant really talk to peds on the street, you can only respond to thier replies, although you can talk to some peds on missions.

You can talk to pedsd on the strret, but only if they talk first. Like you can't respond if some ped says something like "Out of my way!" but you can respond to something like a gang member saying "Nice threads, CJ" Also, on Xbox, I think positive is right on the D-Pad and negavite is left. On PC, either, Y or N, but I have a controller to I really wouldn't know.

Hi there, its me again, i was just wondering i have seen a download on this site for the the hot coffee script. Has anyone tried it. Its let you have sex in the game, does it work properly. It doesn't effect the rest of the game installing this does it? Also how do u use this feature, Is it just of case of standing infront of a women and an option will come up for sex lol. I wonder if this can be used at the strip club, now that would be cool. If anyones tried it let me know about it please

that mod is used only when CJ and his girlfriends go into her house and have "coffee" together. So it does work on that but they don't go naked but you can see their tits and ass that is about all really if you look at the screenshots but it doesn't show them actually "really" humping each other like in real life.

And it can't be used in the strip club only for the girlfriends when you completed a successful date.

Have any more questions and I will answer them for you.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi there guys and girls, I just wanted to know about the strip clubs. I have just started the game on PC. After a few missions i decided to visit the strip joint the pig pen.  Pay $100 for a private dance which does not last long and also she does not even strip for me. Why is this.  Is it even posible to have sex in the game or even kiss a women.  Where is the romance lol. Cant even pick up a hooker lol

Also how do you interact with people when u are walking around. I keep pressing Y button to try to talk to people when at bar or clubs or outdoors, but i cant.  Is this even posible in the game.  If someone can let me know on these that would be great. Other then that the game is great.

-Just like the real tittie bars....."there is no sex in the champagne room" lol

:D

Edited by Vrage