Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
magneto55

Help with paramedic mission

11 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm trying to complete GTA 3 100% without using cheats,and I have now 97%.

Now the only two things left to do are the final mission (that i can do it easily but want to do it last) and the paramedic mission.

I just can't pass that mission,my ambulance blowing up cuz the gangs are shooting at me. and I really

don't want to start the all game from the beginning.

I wonder if you have any tips/tricks how can I pass that mission or in each island

Hi,

I'm trying to complete GTA 3 100% without using cheats,and I have now 97%.

Now the only two things left to do are the final mission (that i can do it easily but want to do it last) and the paramedic mission.

I just can't pass that mission,my ambulance blowing up cuz the gangs are shooting at me. and I really

don't want to start the all game from the beginning.

I wonder if you have any tips/tricks how can I pass that mission or in each island

Disregard this because I was talking about GTA SA. Nevermind.

Edited by RedHouse

What you should do is complete the Paramedic side mission, along with the Firefighter and Vigilante missions as early in the game as possible. That way, there are no hostile gangs trying to blow you up all the time.

Another thing. If you have already unlocked Shoreside Vale through the GTA III storyline, do your vehicle side missions in Shoreside Vale. That is the least hostile area on the map at this point.

and clubber as many civis as you can; cash is good, cash is nice :P

No. Exiting the ambulance will automatically cancel the paramedic mission. Also, running over pedestrians will get you police attention. Running over gang members will prompt other gang members to attack you.