Need Help!

Zayl

Okay so im new at this but anyways: i used the ultimate editor downloaded from this site to mess around with car colors and somehow i deleted all the colors and it wont let me create new ones. so now when i play all the cars in the game are black. re-installation is not an option because i dont have the disk anymore. so can anyone tell me if there is a back up file or at least tell me where this info is stored on the game data so i can search for it myself.

Okay so im new at this but anyways: i used the ultimate editor downloaded from this site to mess around with car colors and somehow i deleted all the colors and it wont let me create new ones. so now when i play all the cars in the game are black. re-installation is not an option because i dont have the disk anymore. so can anyone tell me if there is a back up file or at least tell me where this info is stored on the game data so i can search for it myself.

To access the files, find the Rockstar Games folder, then GTA SA, then DATA. There should be a carcols.dat file that can be opened in notepad.

Maybe someone can attach the file so you can download it. I do not think my file is original. I back up each file that I edit (except for that one :unsure: ). It is very important that you do the same since you do not have the disc.

• 1 month later...