9 replies to this topic

#1 STRIKER

STRIKER

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 03:12 PM

When you buy the docks, you are given a mission. I have never completed this mission and was wondering if anyone else has and what happens when you do complete it.
Posted Image

#2 Ride_The_Lightning

Ride_The_Lightning

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 11:36 AM

When you buy the docks, you are given a mission. I have never completed this mission and was wondering if anyone else has and what happens when you do complete it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You get money from the docks. It's like $1000 or something. If I remember right. It's been a while since I played Vice.
Posted Image

#3 tommy vercetti guy

tommy vercetti guy

Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,781 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 16 June 2005 - 07:12 PM

When you buy the docks, there is a mission where you go through checkpoints.
Once you finished the mission, it will generate $2000 a day.
Posted Image

#4 rosenberg

rosenberg

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 13 July 2005 - 06:44 PM

you know i just noticed something since going through san andreas again. You'll probably all be like duh and think i'm really slow but arent Dwayne and Jethro the guys in san fierro the same two kids from the scene in the boatyard in Vice City?

#5 Akuma

Akuma

Brett Favre society of grey-beardness

• Elite Members
  • 535 posts
  • Kenya 

Posted 13 July 2005 - 10:19 PM

Yes they are the kids from San Andreas (saying that the mob (tommy) bought them out), and don't bump old topics.
Posted Image
I support the Brett Favre society of grey-beardness. Grow some stubble, and make that shit grey. Leave it that way. Forever. Retire from your job twice in eleven months.

#6 Gerard

Gerard

Underboss

• Administrators
  • 3,873 posts

Posted 14 July 2005 - 12:59 AM

never noticed that :P

Yea theres tons of references to the previous games in San Andreas, such as Ken Rosenberg, Kent Paul, Dwane and Jethro, the forellis etc

Just makes you realise how well thought out these games are.

Grand Theft Wiki Manager

And not a single fuck was given that day.

#7 Masta Jo$h

Masta Jo$h

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 02:01 PM

Yeah
Did anybody realize when you had to do something with ken. I forgott the mission but cj had to kill alot of people and ken says "just like the old days Tommy". Then cj asks what he said and Ken dont remember.
Masta Jo$h

#8 mvi

mvi

Executioner

• Elite Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 18 July 2005 - 02:10 PM

wtf xenon there was artwork out for jetro and dwayne including a feckin blow torch which R* didn't include!! And below the artwork every site said about them being the previous owners of the boat yard

#9 Masta Jo$h

Masta Jo$h

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 02:17 PM

i know
Masta Jo$h

#10 MrLanceVanceDance

MrLanceVanceDance

Consigliere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 01 January 2012 - 03:04 AM

When you buy the Docks (it is called "The Boatyard" in-game), it unlocks a side mission called "Checkpoint Charlie". It is activated by entering the docked Squalo or Jetmax. When the side mission is activated, you are given about 3 minutes to collect a certain amount of checkpoints. After you collect all of the checkpoints (the last checkpoint is red instead of blue), you will complete the Boatyard Asset, and the Boatyard will generate $2000 daily. The mission itself can be repeated as many times as you like, but you will be given a shorter time, but a larger award for completion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users