Ryder and the damn water

i know this sounds stupid as hell, but i'm not quite clear on what "water" is. the stuff ryder is digging for in the back yard, and cooking on the stove. i'm sure its a drug of some sort, and i'm uhh, a little too familiar with street terms for drugs, but i've never heard of water. can anyone explain this to me.

I have also wondered about this. My first conclusion was it was weed, because they both start with a 'W'. But after seeing the cutscene where Ryder is cooking it on the stove that went out the window. I also disagree with bi22et although he does have a sweet sig, it is probly not bong water seeing as drinking bong water will make you sick more than high. The water is there in a bong to act as a filter catching the harmful particles that are there from the actual burning of the marijuana it also cools the smoke to make it easier on your throat. Anyways after all this, i think it is PCP, or angel dust it is sometimes called. Reasons: 1. I have heard getting high on pcp being reffered to as 'getting wet' goes along with the 'wet' and 'water' slang used ingame. 2. Pcp is a smokable drug, which seems to be how Ryder uses it. 3 I dont know this for fact, but I believe it is possible to make this in the home on the stove. hope this helps.

• 1 month later...