GTA IV patch downloads?

Sepulcher

I noticed that TGTAP has a place in the GTA IV downloads section called 'Patches'.

I was just wondering, are they only for the PC versions, because I don't have PSN (Yet).

Thanks in advanced..

PS. Sorry if this is in the wrong section. It doesn't really cover any problems in-game. I thought it was more of a website query I had... :S

Edited by Sepulcher

Hey Sepulcher, welcome to the forum. Yes you're posting in the wrong subforum but hey it happens. Here's a link to the proper subforum to post in regarding GTA IV modding. I'm sure a mod will move this to the correct section soon enough. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. Now to your question:

Quite certain the patches are for the pc, yeah.

Hey Sepulcher, welcome to the forum. Yes you're posting in the wrong subforum but hey it happens. Here's a link to the proper subforum to post in regarding GTA IV modding. I'm sure a mod will move this to the correct section soon enough. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. Now to your question:

Quite certain the patches are for the pc, yeah.

Great! thanks for clearing all that up :)

Yeah no problem, glad to help.

You also mentioned that this was more of a website query if anything hence your post in this subforum. This subforum is strictly for suggestions or feedback for The GTA Place or the forums. Has nothing to do with GTA games questions. Hope that clears up any confusion.

Edited by Nate10

Yeah no problem, glad to help.

You also mentioned that this was more of a website query if anything hence your post in this subforum. This subforum is strictly for suggestions or feedback for The GTA Place or the forums. Has nothing to do with GTA games questions. Hope that clears up any confusion.

Oh, whoops sorry about that. Also, is there any way to get updates for GTA IV on the PS3 without internet on the PS?

is there any way to get updates for GTA IV on the PS3 without internet on the PS?

Off-hand, I wouldn't think so. Is your ps3 not hooked up online, making you unable to play a game even offline because of updates? When it try's to sign you in press O to go back. My friend does that and it seems to work.

is there any way to get updates for GTA IV on the PS3 without internet on the PS?

Off-hand, I wouldn't think so. Is your ps3 not hooked up online, making you unable to play a game even offline because of updates? When it try's to sign you in press O to go back. My friend does that and it seems to work.

I am able to play offline, but I never had the time to get my net hooked up for my PS3. I was wondering also, do the updates that Rockstar release make graphics better or what do they do exactly?

I am able to play offline, but I never had the time to get my net hooked up for my PS3. I was wondering also, do the updates that Rockstar release make graphics better or what do they do exactly?

Every patch that is released fixes several bugs. For an example, refer to this page: http://www.thegtaplace.com/news/25424/grand-theft-auto-iv-and-eflc-pc-patch-7/