Where to find snadking and SWAT van?

apg96

• 5 months later...
nice now I know where too get the Sandking.

If you were talking about that S.W.A.T. vehicle well it does come at the very last mission but if you don't put it in a garage then you will never get it again.

(about "the"S.W.A.T.)

which mission is it.

i'm from the netherlands.

but i played all the mission exept sub missions.

and all schools, i have a silver ranking.

so can you explayn more to me

(but there was one mission in los santos were you, had to going a friends drug lab or something like that. and there was a S.W.A.T vehicle to. and you had to drive in to that building. RIGHT??)

!!~ ([email protected]) ~!!

thanks in advance

HEY!

I have found a Vulcan Minigun.

And normaly when you fire it a S.W.A.T. vehicle coms,right?

But it doesn't.

So that's my question.

would you send the answer to my mail: [email protected]

(i'm from the natherlands)

thanks in advance B):D

(about "the"S.W.A.T.)

which mission is it.

i'm from the netherlands.

but i played all the mission exept sub missions.

and all schools, i have a silver ranking.

so can you explayn more to me

(but there was one mission in los santos were you, had to going a friends drug lab or something like that. and there was a S.W.A.T vehicle to. and you had to drive in to that building. RIGHT??)

!!~ ([email protected]) ~!!

thanks in advance

HEY!

I have found a Vulcan Minigun.

And normaly when you fire it a S.W.A.T. vehicle coms,right?

But it doesn't.

So that's my question.

would you send the answer to my mail: [email protected]

(i'm from the natherlands)

thanks in advance B):D

Theres another S.W.A.T or FBI vehicle in the game, its a 4x4 and uses the same style as the S.W.A.T as in it is blue and loks like its got armour plating on. Its meant to chase you after you have the FBI on you for a while and it has a rotating gun on the roof. Its not a mod, it was built into the game by rockstar yet it seems not to exist in the world, there are mods to enable it to spawn in a hanger, yet it dosent seem to spawn on its own.

I cant find pics of it, but its kinda the same shape as a landstalker but all blue and looks like its armour plated with the word SWAT on the sides, SWAT team is meant to be in it even though its meant to chase you when you get 5 star.

What i did to get the S>W>A>T vehical that shoots blast of water is on the last mission where you get in the car i parked it in my garage and then i quit the mission and it was still in there so i kept it.

yo but it's a long time that i played any mission.

and i don't know if i did that mission or not

that's the problem.

thanks

yo but it's a long time that i played any mission.

and i don't know if i did that mission or not

that's the problem.

thanks

How can you not remember the last game mission? You first have to get into the crack fortress and then SWAT spawns 2 times. After you kill Smoke, Tenpenny escapes in a firetruck with ladders (has anyone saw that firetruck in the game?) and you have to chase him. Then Sweet jumps on your car and he takes the wheel while you shoot at pretty much everybody. Then Tenpenny loses control and crashes...blablabla

How can you not remember the last game mission? You first have to get into the crack fortress and then SWAT spawns 2 times. After you kill Smoke, Tenpenny escapes in a firetruck with ladders (has anyone saw that firetruck in the game?) and you have to chase him. Then Sweet jumps on your car and he takes the wheel while you shoot at pretty much everybody. Then Tenpenny loses control and crashes...blablabla

ya i can re member that one

the S.W.A.T only appears in the last mission! There is no SWAT cars driving around with a 4 star wante dlevel, they only come in the last mission. And Taime, thats an FBI Truck (Not FBI Rancher). It was taken out of the game and could only be gotten by mods or a cheat device. (Not seen driven by FBI in 5 star wanted level)

• 2 weeks later...