OG's dancing mission

ami

I am stuck on this mish, on PC, as well. It just say late wrong random when i do it :(. It be okay if i could ignore it and skip it but it a bottleneck, sady. Also appers to be a problem in my game with the arrows beening late appering. (The bad move, appers 6 times before the first arrow and it just goes wrong from there.)

Even tried the slow mo cheat to see if that helps but nope.

E-mail [email protected]

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey can sum1 plz help me out in da 'lifes a beach' missions dance thing ive been tryin 4 a long time but cant do it :pissedred: i tried slowin time down an everythin :bashhead: can sum1 plz send me a save game file after dat?????or a patch,mod or cheat or sumin dat will help????

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Im really helpless n cant go ne further in da game

if u can send sumin plz send it 2

[email protected]

i really need u.......

Sorry, I just had to post this. OMG I'm reading this and can't believe how many noobs there are who can't press up, down, left, right when the directional arrow gets into circle!

If you're blind, you can hear the music, so you should pass it if you try harder.

If you're deaf, you can see the arrows on the screen.

If you're both, you shouldn't be playing computer games, that's not the activity for you.

If you're nothing from the above, then you're just as intelligent as one of the Groove St. guys. There is no help for you. Buy a new brain. :w00t::w00t::w00t:

• 3 months later...

Hi Buddies

Even i can't do this mission for 1 week. but when i use the num pad key like 2 4 6 8 it willl done in 1st attempt. try this if u still unable to do . plz upload the save file. i will be happly to do this for u . c ya

I can see the arrows and can hear the music but there's a long delay between the moment I press the button and the game receives it. For good timing I need to press the key before the arrow appears on screen.

Lower the level of details and resolution, turn off AA. That should help. It always does.

i cant get the score :bashhead:

i tried to do the mission for 2 days but i think its a glich or something i dont know :'(

if anyone can send me autosave just after that mission ill be very thankfull.

send it to: [email protected]

thanks in advance

Ok what I did for this mission, and to all of the other missions like it is, remember the buttons, and don't look at anything but the arrows on the screen....now if you are playing on ps2, then do the same....you just have to be real quick on ps2 and remember the buttons.... :clapping: