Sign in to follow this  
EvoLuTioN

Paranormal Activities 2

rockstarrem    13

Did you really find the first one scary? I thought it was one of the most over-hyped films I had ever seen. I wasn't scared at all.

With that being said, this looks a lot better. The dog and the baby might make a huge difference.

EvoLuTioN    38

The thing I liked bout it was they kept the first one to a believable level, Paranormal but still believable. No shit like a burnt undead psycho killer,etc. You keep wondering if there is actually anything scary in the movie ,, But when it hits you! it hits you hard!

That said for me all the hype ruined the scary-ness of it. Its a pretty good movie though(Which I won't be watching alone in the dark/night .. Yea i'm a pussy fuck you!)

2 is going to be way more intense. The Baby, the dog,everything!

Nate10    41

The thing I liked bout it was they kept the first one to a believable level, Paranormal but still believable. No shit like a burnt undead psycho killer,etc. You keep wondering if there is actually anything scary in the movie ,, But when it hits you! it hits you hard!

That said for me all the hype ruined the scary-ness of it. Its a pretty good movie though(Which I won't be watching alone in the dark/night .. Yea i'm a pussy fuck you!)

2 is going to be way more intense. The Baby, the dog,everything!

Haha I hear you there - usually when I watch scary movies at night I change to something really nice or some kid cartoon right afterwords hahahaha.