Paranormal Activities 2

EvoLuTioN

The thing I liked bout it was they kept the first one to a believable level, Paranormal but still believable. No shit like a burnt undead psycho killer,etc. You keep wondering if there is actually anything scary in the movie ,, But when it hits you! it hits you hard!

That said for me all the hype ruined the scary-ness of it. Its a pretty good movie though(Which I won't be watching alone in the dark/night .. Yea i'm a pussy fuck you!)

2 is going to be way more intense. The Baby, the dog,everything!

The thing I liked bout it was they kept the first one to a believable level, Paranormal but still believable. No shit like a burnt undead psycho killer,etc. You keep wondering if there is actually anything scary in the movie ,, But when it hits you! it hits you hard!

That said for me all the hype ruined the scary-ness of it. Its a pretty good movie though(Which I won't be watching alone in the dark/night .. Yea i'm a pussy fuck you!)

2 is going to be way more intense. The Baby, the dog,everything!

Haha I hear you there - usually when I watch scary movies at night I change to something really nice or some kid cartoon right afterwords hahahaha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...