Grand Theft Wiki Reborn

Gerard

IPB ImageGrand Theft Wiki - the world's biggest and best database of GTA information - has escaped the clutches of Wikia and is now reborn at GrandTheftWiki.com

We can also announce an exclusive partnership with The GTA Place, combining forces of the wiki's vast banks of information, our huge downloads database, and the impressive communities at both sites. More on that soon!

So head over to Grand Theft Wiki to discover who voiced Toni Cipriani, what decisions can Niko make in GTA IV, and what are the words to the Degenetron commercials in GTA Vice City.

Glad you're in favour!

What everyone needs to do is create an account on the wiki before someone steals your username!

(The sites are not merging, so accounts are not being copied or merged)

Sweet deal, glad to see this taking action. Though, I did give myself the illusion it's almost be as if the site's merge in with each other(i.e. the vast accumulation of new members here)so are we just thinking that both sites will make new accounts on the other site and be active on both, or?

Though, I did give myself the illusion it's almost be as if the site's merge in with each other(i.e. the vast accumulation of new members here)so are we just thinking that both sites will make new accounts on the other site and be active on both, or?

The sites are not merging. User accounts will remain separate.

Is Grand Theft wiki is merging with TGTAP (the site) or joining the TGTAP network? I'm confused.

Neither, but closer to the latter.

We are creating a partnership between GTW and TGTAP. We will be sharing resources and links, and encouraging members to get involved in both.

Already registered. When will we start seeing some results here?

Might be a couple of weeks before the integration takes shape, but the wiki is up and running and needs your input!