• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,923 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 11:12 PM

Great point Llama, I went through the 'jerk' stage and being someone I wasn't, not worth it. And thanks man. :)

#22 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,929 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 12:02 AM

Fucking awesome Sky. We should catch up some time.

And nice post Llama, very true what you said at the end. Should add to it that if you're gonna change, do it for yourself, not for someone else.

I have a girlfriend now, and I got her by being myself, a "nice guy", I didn't need to be a bad boy. :)

#23 kokane

kokane

Cinematographer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Romania 

Posted 14 September 2011 - 07:08 AM

thanx guys, nice seeing you again :)
"Shadows are metaphysical amphibians with one foot on the terra firma of common sense and the other in the murky waters of non-being."

#24 TUN3R

TUN3R

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 11:03 AM

Cause they are dumb. I'm not talking about hooking up with an asshole, everybody makes mistakes, I'm talking about staying with him when she knows he's an asshole.

#25 Red_Squirrel_UK

Red_Squirrel_UK

Thug

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  •    England 

Posted 14 September 2011 - 05:15 PM

ive been around lately, and i always see the girls putting up with the bad guys types. Guys who beat woman, disrespect them, always put themselves first and ect. At the end of the day, the nice guys are always left out. The bad guy gets the girl at the end. Why is this always happening. You trying to tell me at the age of 30, they want me too take care of their previous boy friend kids? %&*$ that man.

You should see what it's like in countrie's like pakistan.. No need to sound racist but I hate the way their culture degrade's women and are like a 2nd class citizen. Hell, even in england its the same..You hear about women getting raped, but to the muslim man its the woman's fault for not covering every part of her body and thus temptating the muslim man, so it's the woman's fault.. No, its the man's fault for not having any self control. Of course not every muslim man is like this, but its dicks like that, which make's me sound like a racist dick.

Its somewhat ironic though, that you get so many religious type's who move to my country, yet this is a country full of chav's and non religious scally wag type's. It will be boiling hot outside in the summer, and you'll see women dressed from head to toe, all u can see is their eye's.. Underneath all that they are probably sweating like mad Lol Even more ironicly, they all dress from head to toe.. But a typical British girl is easy as hell to pull, and dress skimpy as hell lmao oh teh irony.. But hey,sure are dedicated to their religion! Shame catholism is dead here. There's a church near where I live, a normal catholic church but its acctually used as a mosque

Edited by Red_Squirrel_UK, 14 September 2011 - 05:19 PM.

#26 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,923 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 03:20 PM

Fucking awesome Sky. We should catch up some time.

And nice post Llama, very true what you said at the end. Should add to it that if you're gonna change, do it for yourself, not for someone else.

I have a girlfriend now, and I got her by being myself, a "nice guy", I didn't need to be a bad boy. :)

Definitely. It's been super long, I need to create another MSN account. I forgot my password, haha. And glad to hear you have a girlfriend. /offtopic

#27 EvoLuTioN

EvoLuTioN

Call me Evo ...

• Members
  • 2,442 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 04:00 PM

Congrats Sherbert.

Reality - An illusion caused by Alcohol Deficiency

Posted Image
xfire|Steam ID : evolutionevoz

#28 YellowJacket

YellowJacket

I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 18 September 2011 - 07:29 PM

Not ALL women prefer 'bad guys' so don't group us together ;)

Women can be really...strange. We sometimes deal with really stupid things because we like the attention and the feeling of it. The bad boy image can be attractive (depending on what exactly is 'bad boy' -ish about the guy) but, when it comes to men who beat women and the woman staying with the man because she 'loves him', it is often done out of fear....my friend's ex-husband beat the living shit out of her and she was with him for 17 years. She was too damn scared to try to get away and felt he would come after her and kill her, and they also had two small children, and she feared for their lives as well.

It isn't always easy to just get up and go.

Posted Image
Краще, ніж ви.

#29 amazingdude

amazingdude

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,130 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 15 October 2011 - 05:20 PM

This aint no motion picture that all girls end up with a right guy you know what i am saying?

its a chemical element present in humans that excites individual sex to the opposite sex in respective to their status like Good looking, wealthy, social appearance, social status. Its obvious that when a female will be looking for a person with the above attributes its obvious she would fall for a man without caring is he BAD or a Complete JERK thats the way of the world. You say it is LOVE i say its just ATTRACTION

#30 TUN3R

TUN3R

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 05:24 PM

This aint no motion picture that all girls end up with a right guy you know what i am saying?

its a chemical element present in humans that excites individual sex to the opposite sex in respective to their status like Good looking, wealthy, social appearance, social status. Its obvious that when a female will be looking for a person with the above attributes its obvious she would fall for a man without caring is he BAD or a Complete JERK thats the way of the world. You say it is LOVE i say its just ATTRACTION

Too much late night Discovery? :P

#31 amazingdude

amazingdude

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,130 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 15 October 2011 - 05:45 PM

Too much late night Discovery? :P

yeah i must be tripping :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic