Why do girls always go after bad guys and the Jerks

ThePunisher

Fucking awesome Sky. We should catch up some time.

And nice post Llama, very true what you said at the end. Should add to it that if you're gonna change, do it for yourself, not for someone else.

I have a girlfriend now, and I got her by being myself, a "nice guy", I didn't need to be a bad boy. :)

Definitely. It's been super long, I need to create another MSN account. I forgot my password, haha. And glad to hear you have a girlfriend. /offtopic

Not ALL women prefer 'bad guys' so don't group us together ;)

Women can be really...strange. We sometimes deal with really stupid things because we like the attention and the feeling of it. The bad boy image can be attractive (depending on what exactly is 'bad boy' -ish about the guy) but, when it comes to men who beat women and the woman staying with the man because she 'loves him', it is often done out of fear....my friend's ex-husband beat the living shit out of her and she was with him for 17 years. She was too damn scared to try to get away and felt he would come after her and kill her, and they also had two small children, and she feared for their lives as well.

It isn't always easy to just get up and go.

• 4 weeks later...

This aint no motion picture that all girls end up with a right guy you know what i am saying?

its a chemical element present in humans that excites individual sex to the opposite sex in respective to their status like Good looking, wealthy, social appearance, social status. Its obvious that when a female will be looking for a person with the above attributes its obvious she would fall for a man without caring is he BAD or a Complete JERK thats the way of the world. You say it is LOVE i say its just ATTRACTION

This aint no motion picture that all girls end up with a right guy you know what i am saying?

its a chemical element present in humans that excites individual sex to the opposite sex in respective to their status like Good looking, wealthy, social appearance, social status. Its obvious that when a female will be looking for a person with the above attributes its obvious she would fall for a man without caring is he BAD or a Complete JERK thats the way of the world. You say it is LOVE i say its just ATTRACTION

Too much late night Discovery? :P