question about helicopter and Cadillac SeVille

jungtagamer

Hey guys, just wanted to ask two questions

1) I want to reach to the roof of tallest building (located in downtown) but helicopters don't fly that high, how to improve their ability?

2) I'm looking for Cadillac SeVille First Generation (look at the attachment) to add to the game, but i didn't find one (tried google). does anybody have this model?

I've already istalled '67 Cadillac DeVille, '85 Cadillac Fleetwood, and '76 Cadillac Eldorado, they are great, but i'm looking for SeVille

Thanks

post-51190-044443500 1284309729_thumb.jpg

Edited by jungtagamer

Thanks for the reply.

hmm...I can't see any thing there, can you post a screenshot please?

By the way, as you know, there are many tall buildings in city that are too tall to reach, I'm sure you SuperMod guys can make helicopters fly higher ;)

and thanks for the link, digging thru it now.

Edited by jungtagamer

Hey.

Firstly, there is a blip at the bottom of the tower that transports you to the very top. This is probably an easier solution to getting up there.

Secondly, try gta.worldmods.de - since they have about the biggest selection of mods around, use google translate if you don't know german.

Hope this helps.

I think you're getting confused with GTA SA there.

Hm, I've been up there to the top but the top isn't actually solid. It's easy to get up there, turn on the flying cars cheat, get a tank, turn the turret to behind you and keep firing. You just fly forever and you can go higher than the flight barrier thingy.