45 replies to this topic

#41 Highwire

Highwire

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 10:52 PM

Darkel sounds like a good character why did r* take him out the 9/11s? Sounds like he would have been kool and i want dodos

#42 tipton78

tipton78

Sunshine Autos CEO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 02:42 AM

Sorry to bump but under the tunnel near 8-Ball's there are hobos with molatov Cocktails the men are based on this picture of darkel. this picture is also shown at the gta 3 official website when you look at the tunnelAttached File  D.jpg   21.09KB   41 downloads

#43 ZEI

ZEI

theGreatDouche

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts
  • United States 

Posted 24 July 2007 - 08:00 AM

darkel would have changed the entire history of R*. law suits would have followed after 9/11 and those liberal douce bags would of had a main topic starter for the fall of grand theft auto. to think about it GTA_IV would probably never existed because i doubt that rockstar would be in a stable condition after the "hot coffee" issue mixed with the "promotion of terrorism from darkel" issue mixed.
i bet that you could mod in the entire re-writing the code to add the missions and vehicles not to mention the cut scenes.
Erick: so did you reserve your copy of IV yet?
Jose: are you on weed again?
Erick: mmmm uhhh...
Jose: Yea i reserved.

#44 Highwire

Highwire

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 06:35 AM

Do I need to follow you around the forum and tell you to stop bumping? I can find Darkel, it'll take me a couple of minutes cause i'm in Staunton Island but I could. Hes in the tunnel beside 8-balls bomb shop with a group of Bums. But We could change one of the peds skins to Darkels for a mod.

#45 Highwire

Highwire

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 06:53 AM

Sorry bout' the double post but I have good news. I know how to get Darkel's NPC model in the game and its so simple here is the instructions:

1.Right Click the game folder and click properties

2.Locate the default.ide and pedgrp.dat in the data directory

3.Replace all instances of "scum_man" with "darkel".

Now his NPC model is in the game on your PC version.

#46 TM™

TM™

Need new model for avatar :P

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 11:33 AM

Yes, It's apparently REALLY old news. It's not much of a biggy since alot of people would of known this ages back.
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users