GTA The Ballad of Gay Tony
A small new car. Its only leftover is the handling. Its name was propably devired from three-wheeled car Reliant Robin.
UltraFaggio (TBOGT version)
A stumpy looking truck that was cut. It can be obtain through modifications and downloading save files.
Wrecked version of Police Cruiser. It does not appear in any mission and can be spawned, driven and damaged like a normal vehicle.
- The Assault SMG didn't have the silencer.
- An early interview stated that there would be a random character encounter where a crazy ex-girlfriend of Luis would rig a bomb to his car (possibly Margot).
- Tony wore different glasses that were tainted purple instead of clear.
GTA The Lost and Damned
A different Admiral (internally named "admiral2") was meant to be featured in GTA: The Lost and Damned. It is believed that this was going to be the old Admiral (based on a Mercedes). Very few files still exist.
The same like above, however there is no clue about differences with basic truck.
The Rhino tank was cut from the final version, although some files still exist.
The Tampa was originally supposed to spawn around Liberty City. Now it is seen only in introduction's cutscene.
- The Daemon, the Diabolus, the Hexer and the Nightblade had their names written on them.
- The Angel had side panniers, like in GTA Vice City.
Edited by RockstarGamesHD, 23 July 2010 - 06:18 PM.