Grand Theft Auto: FUCK GTA FORUMS EDITION

ClaudeSpeedIV

Definitions of joke on the Web:

- A humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter; "he told a very funny joke"; "he knows a million gags"; "thanks for the laugh"; "he laughed unpleasantly at his own jest"; "even a schoolboy's jape is supposed to have some ascertainable point"

- Jest: activity characterized by good humor

- Tell a joke; speak humorously; "He often jokes even when he appears serious"

- Antic: a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement

- Act in a funny or teasing way

- A triviality not to be taken seriously; "I regarded his campaign for mayor as a joke"

Definitions of joke on the Web:

- A humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter; "he told a very funny joke"; "he knows a million gags"; "thanks for the laugh"; "he laughed unpleasantly at his own jest"; "even a schoolboy's jape is supposed to have some ascertainable point"

- Jest: activity characterized by good humor

- Tell a joke; speak humorously; "He often jokes even when he appears serious"

- Antic: a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement

- Act in a funny or teasing way

- A triviality not to be taken seriously; "I regarded his campaign for mayor as a joke"

yes this was simply done for laughter and enjoyment, and i tried the best i could. thank you for your comment :D

I know I was one once; you know, back on GTAForums. You know what happened? I got kicked off for being an obnoxious twat. However, I don't recall being this much of an asshat. Chances are very high you got booted off that abominable website and are now trying to avenge this perceived slight by pathetically whining about it on a completely different forum. Oh, a joke, you say? How dare we not recognize your infinite wit and daring graphic design?! Oh yeah, because you're probably, like, eleven.