Draw and Spawn distance, Traffic density... etc

umhuman10

Bottomline, it's now officially quite some years since gta sa, anyways the following question is this.

Is there some type of mod available today that can allow the increase of vehicles and pedestrian spawn distance (example: being able to see cars from 10 blocks down), also is there a type of mod that is available that can some how increase the amount of cars and ped's that spawn around the entire characters maximum spawn distance radius.

The other thing question is, is there a level of detail draw distance increase available for example you know how you are far away and when you get closer to say a building the textures become high resolution as opposed to low resolution from a greater distance

In regards to gta3 and vice city, is there a way to have all islands loaded at the same time with out it having to load up new parts of the city, or does that require copying all the islands and putting it on a new map with rearranging stuff for missions.

That's basically the importance of this post, so after all these years is there anything like this out? apart from 1million cars and new islands, have there been mod's that would seriously enhance the atmosphere of the game?

fyi i'm aware of the draw distance hack in san andreas, thats not what i'm referring to

looking forward to the response.

Edited by Gerard

The purpose of the LOD is to change the texture to another texture that looks exactly the same when you come closer towards it, but the new texture is higher resolution. You'll have to modify every LOD texture with the higher resolution images to see them clearer from far away. Also, having a draw distance that is too high could lag your game and GTA SA doesn't need to load each side like GTA 3 did.

Edited by Guest

But what your saying is more like just a conversion as opposed to increasing the ingame radius, obviously its going to tax the system but that's not the issue.

Anyways thats just 1 part of the question i asked, so is there something out like this or any of other things i mentioned above? or none of it exists at all and thats pretty much it?

Edited by umhuman10