how to revert back changes made in gta sa

andymau

i used certain vehicle and skin mods in gta sa by using txd and dff files, i used img editor to replace files and rebuilt the archive. it worked well and i enjoyed playing like that but now when i open certain garages got blocked nrg missions r not present neither i can find nrg500 nor i can spawn it using gta sa control center.

i m stuck becoz that is my favorite bike so i uninstalled the game and installed again to get back that but now also same problem even my mods are still active in newly installed game too. no nrg spawn still no nrg missions

plz help me what to do i don't know

plz tell me the problem and solution too..

thanks in advance

i used certain vehicle and skin mods in gta sa by using txd and dff files, i used img editor to replace files and rebuilt the archive. it worked well and i enjoyed playing like that but now when i open certain garages got blocked nrg missions r not present neither i can find nrg500 nor i can spawn it using gta sa control center.

i m stuck becoz that is my favorite bike so i uninstalled the game and installed again to get back that but now also same problem even my mods are still active in newly installed game too. no nrg spawn still no nrg missions

plz help me what to do i don't know

plz tell me the problem and solution too..

thanks in advance

If you used Vista, it keeps copies inside the C:\users\... folder. Personally I run Linux with WINE for GTA SA. I don't know about Windows 7 yet. I have read it is always best to install to the desktop or some personal folder that you can control and not where Windows wants it to be located.

Sorry I don't have the exact location for you, but you should find it under protected files I think?

i noticed one more strange thing this tym when i uninstalled and reinstalled again

if i run the program as administrator then whole game runs fine but any of the mods don't work but all the vehicles including nrg is present

and

if i run without administrator rights then mods work in case of skins that is applied thru player.img but mods applied to gta3.img doesn't that means vehicles do not get modded as well as nrg is absent from whole game rest vehicles in original form not modded.

why the game is showing this kind of behaviour n what is the cause of this whole problem?

plz help...

Edited by andymau

ok dudes thanks for ur effort but i got my problem solved...

now evry mod is working i hav also installed yamaha today its fabulous bike

i like bikes much than cars i hav following bikes suzuki yamaha nrgv2 fcrv2 ducati hondacbr if any one knows more bike mods thn plz suggest me

thanks...

Edited by andymau