gta nike bellicc crash error bugg

anus

help i, game always did laggg rer i sea appdate for patch 7 and take,but not fixitmak e badderby maker hackb bug/`? hejp mi mi cont play with stoppper thing stop it!!!!!!!

i try new stilk wrker notter bett,,pleas he[p witch error messaege!@

txs form repley nazi gramm,bu woh i fixed eror meesage?>, what specs meant?? error happen whene pers in pc i say getg off and scrwd when chekc, i say sistr suc she sad yaya'

Thank you for replying, grammar nazi. But what about the error message i am attempting to fix? The error happens when people appear in my game. My sister claims to be able to fix the problem, but has proved herself useless in the this pursuit.

The point i'm trying to illustrate is, if you don't take the time to bother with your grammar, and turn everything into a fucking riddle, then people won't take the time to try and help with with any sort of problem with a degree of commitment. For example, how would you feel if i had responded to yuor question as follows:

th prsb tha yu compotant rle gud nuff to run as roksta hveusd a vry advance and it duznt wrk 2wel on ]old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Sorry to say it this way but your English isn't getting you any help. You might get some help in your best language, someone here might understand it better.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have some kinda problem or what? I don't think you should swear like some insane madman, also speaking some kinda Japanese-English combined street language.First of all try to write in normal English language, second watch your mouth and try not to swear, third get a doctor.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

but im am inglish!!!?11 what odo about hac k problem,.,. i hit me sister caue she didnte solvey :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Like I said before, write to us in your own language or use Google Translator to help you with your English. BTW, if I understood you before, there's no need to smack your sister if you're having problems with GTA IV.