Game Save Troubles

Hi I am having trouble with installing a game save.

So basically I reinstalled GTA 4 onto my laptop and I forgot to backup my game save that I had on it (i finished it 100%) So i dont want to play the entire game all over again so i want to install a 100% complete game save on it. I just want to know how I would go about doing that. I already have a game save and i just need a method of installing this so i can use it.

Plz help me! I'm desperate to play GTA 4:(

Thanks!

If you are using Windows XP, put the savegame to -: C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR USER NAME\Local Settings\Application Data\Rockstar Games\GTA IV\savegames

If you are using Windows Vista, put the savegame to -: C:\users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Local\Rockstar Games\GTA IV\savegames

I think its the same as Vista for Windows 7 as well, but I am not sure.

If you don't already have a save game, here's a 100% complete save game - Download

Or you could have just Googled for it. :)

Edited by Alvas.

hey thanks for the reply but there is not appdata folder under YOUR USER NAME. I have windows 7 btw so it may be because of that. Can you help me figure it out! Thanks

ok nvm mind the last post. i forgot to unhide folders but now i have a problem: it says :load failed. Please check your hard drive and try again.

What do i do now?