RealTel HD Audio Manager Help .

@SupremeD;

Okay So I Was Editing Files In Aduacity And I Had Wanted To Make The Audio Louder So I Brought Up Realtek HD Audio Manager . I Really Don't Mess With Computers That Much , But I Pretty Sure I Did Something Bad . Cause From That Point On I Can Hear NOTHING From My Computer . I Even Tried Plugging In Earphones But I Still Can Not Hear Nothing . When I Bring Up Digital Output , There Is A Checkmark And I Before It Was Never There .

On The Speakers Out Put There Is A Bar That You Can Select: Select Default Device, And Select Communication Device . On Digital Output I'm Not Able To Click On The Bar . And I Think That Is The Problem .

So Can Anyone Help Me With This Please , Cause It Is Starting To Get On My Nerves Not Hearing Anything !

Thanks In Return ^_^

Okay So I Was Editing Files In Aduacity And I Had Wanted To Make The Audio Louder So I Brought Up Realtek HD Audio Manager . I Really Don't Mess With Computers That Much , But I Pretty Sure I Did Something Bad . Cause From That Point On I Can Hear NOTHING From My Computer . I Even Tried Plugging In Earphones But I Still Can Not Hear Nothing . When I Bring Up Digital Output , There Is A Checkmark And I Before It Was Never There .

On The Speakers Out Put There Is A Bar That You Can Select: Select Default Device, And Select Communication Device . On Digital Output I'm Not Able To Click On The Bar . And I Think That Is The Problem .

So Can Anyone Help Me With This Please , Cause It Is Starting To Get On My Nerves Not Hearing Anything !

Thanks In Return ^_^

Try System Restore. Pick a date, lets say 2-5 days before this error occurred. Be aware that any installation you did after the date you selected will need installation again. Your Documents should be unchanged.

Thanks In Return ^_^

unless you're using HD sound output (through either HDMI, optical, or coax) the sound will be analog output. dont try and change it. there should be a option to change it back, if not you have two options

1. uninstall and reinstall sound drivers (99.99% should work)

2. system restore (MIGHT work)

so its realtek hd obviously (its very common) but you need to find the exact model number, check Device Manager (run-> devmgmt.msc)

Thanks In Return ^_^

unless you're using HD sound output (through either HDMI, optical, or coax) the sound will be analog output. dont try and change it. there should be a option to change it back, if not you have two options

1. uninstall and reinstall sound drivers (99.99% should work)

2. system restore (MIGHT work)

so its realtek hd obviously (its very common) but you need to find the exact model number, check Device Manager (run-> devmgmt.msc)

Thanks That Helped Alot! And If A Mishap Like This Happens Again I'll Remeber To Come Back To This Useful Resource . Again Thanks Both Of Ya'll For The Help !