3 replies to this topic

#1 @SupremeD;

@SupremeD;

6 A A 9 . < 3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 07:27 PM

Okay So I Was Editing Files In Aduacity And I Had Wanted To Make The Audio Louder So I Brought Up Realtek HD Audio Manager . I Really Don't Mess With Computers That Much , But I Pretty Sure I Did Something Bad . Cause From That Point On I Can Hear NOTHING From My Computer . I Even Tried Plugging In Earphones But I Still Can Not Hear Nothing . When I Bring Up Digital Output , There Is A Checkmark And I Before It Was Never There .

On The Speakers Out Put There Is A Bar That You Can Select: Select Default Device, And Select Communication Device . On Digital Output I'm Not Able To Click On The Bar . And I Think That Is The Problem .

So Can Anyone Help Me With This Please , Cause It Is Starting To Get On My Nerves Not Hearing Anything !

Thanks In Return ^_^
Been Gone For A While . I'm Back .
Posted Image

#2 Charger

Charger

Right-Hand Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 10:43 PM

Okay So I Was Editing Files In Aduacity And I Had Wanted To Make The Audio Louder So I Brought Up Realtek HD Audio Manager . I Really Don't Mess With Computers That Much , But I Pretty Sure I Did Something Bad . Cause From That Point On I Can Hear NOTHING From My Computer . I Even Tried Plugging In Earphones But I Still Can Not Hear Nothing . When I Bring Up Digital Output , There Is A Checkmark And I Before It Was Never There .

On The Speakers Out Put There Is A Bar That You Can Select: Select Default Device, And Select Communication Device . On Digital Output I'm Not Able To Click On The Bar . And I Think That Is The Problem .

So Can Anyone Help Me With This Please , Cause It Is Starting To Get On My Nerves Not Hearing Anything !

Thanks In Return ^_^

Try System Restore. Pick a date, lets say 2-5 days before this error occurred. Be aware that any installation you did after the date you selected will need installation again. Your Documents should be unchanged.

#3 WRX22B1998

WRX22B1998

like a Boss

• Elite Members
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 03:40 PM

Thanks In Return ^_^

unless you're using HD sound output (through either HDMI, optical, or coax) the sound will be analog output. dont try and change it. there should be a option to change it back, if not you have two options

1. uninstall and reinstall sound drivers (99.99% should work)
2. system restore (MIGHT work)

so its realtek hd obviously (its very common) but you need to find the exact model number, check Device Manager (run-> devmgmt.msc)

#4 @SupremeD;

@SupremeD;

6 A A 9 . < 3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 09:00 PM

Thanks In Return ^_^

unless you're using HD sound output (through either HDMI, optical, or coax) the sound will be analog output. dont try and change it. there should be a option to change it back, if not you have two options

1. uninstall and reinstall sound drivers (99.99% should work)
2. system restore (MIGHT work)

so its realtek hd obviously (its very common) but you need to find the exact model number, check Device Manager (run-> devmgmt.msc)

Thanks That Helped Alot! And If A Mishap Like This Happens Again I'll Remeber To Come Back To This Useful Resource . Again Thanks Both Of Ya'll For The Help !
Been Gone For A While . I'm Back .
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users