Salvatore Leone

Hydro

Should Salvatore Leone have Been put in the game?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should Salvatore Leone have Been put in the game?

• yes
    • no
    • dont know
    • never heard of him

of course David is right. You should have this guy back in the new GTA 3. The Mafia theme is what made the GTA games good. :D

exactly the game got so much worse once u had to go to the second island and end the mafia stuff, Which 2 b fair did piss me off that he sold u out but claude speed was a bit of a mute gimp anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

Sold who out? Maria mentioned to Salvatore that Claude and her had a bit of "fun" when they were together(maybe that mission where you took or picked her up from that party that got raided by the po-po). That made Salvatore mad because she was his personal piece of ass and he didnt want some asshole coming in and taking her from him. Anyway Claude got his revenge on Maria at the end of the game: During the credits scene after you kill Catalina you hear Maria say:"Oh I broke a nail, Im all dirty, and my hair is ruined, can you beleive it, this is gonna cost me 50 dollas" then you hear a gun shot noise because it is Claude killing her for frolicking him over so much. I haavent played that game in years but I remember all the missions and everything else in it for some reason.

Edited by Hit_Em_Up

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
of course David is right. You should have this guy back in the new GTA 3. The Mafia theme is what made the GTA games good. :D

Thats what I did'nt like about san andreas it was'nt about mafia stuff.

It was about stupid gangster crap. It was more directed towards an audience interested in rap culture. but still was a good game.

sorry if this is sorta :offtopic:

Edited by Sabin Romero

• 8 months later...

I dont like him but he was needed for the game as he brought out the mafia theme. I found him very irratating in LCS as he would just not die. I know he does 3 years later but he was just so annoying and his missions were tedious as he was always paraniod.