"New Guy" Don't know where to start?

We will absolutely not help with cracking a game. This is illegal, whether you have an excuse or not, and it would only be abused by other people.

If you go down to a local game store (or even a library), they may have a machine for fixing scratched CDs. Otherwise, buy it on Steam or eBay for just a few dollars.

There's nothing to feel so sad or guilty about, you are just not allowed to talk about cracking games,etc. here. And since you bought the DVD for the game, I don't see anything wrong in cracking the game. Anyway, enjoy your time here. :)

Alvas - Please don't give that advice. Cracking the game is against the terms of use, whether you paid for it or not. Yes it's a lot better than stealing, but people often use the excuse "I lost the DVD" even when they didn't.

TGTAP will not help with cracking or torrenting or anything like that, whether or not you claim to have paid for the game.

Alvas - Please don't give that advice. Cracking the game is against the terms of use, whether you paid for it or not. Yes it's a lot better than stealing, but people often use the excuse "I lost the DVD" even when they didn't.

TGTAP will not help with cracking or torrenting or anything like that, whether or not you claim to have paid for the game.

Yeah, maybe you're right. But if he bought the CD/DVD, and he can't install the game...you know what everybody does. :)